We have the mandate of our client to recruit suitably qualified and experienced professionals to fill the vacant position described below.
The ideal candidate will lead a team of consultants in a well managed consulting firm in Lagos.
• Develop and sustain strong corporate clientele.
• Design and implement value-added training programmes.
• Turn around planning and Human Capital development.
• Conduct due diligences on corporate entities.
• Originate, design and implement strategic management initiatives.
• Strategic marketing of services/products to public sector and corporate entities.
• Good first degree in Humanities, Management, Accounting or Economics.
• An MBA and higher degree /professional qualification shall be added advantage.
• Minimum of 10 years experience in HR Training and Development and Consultancy.
• Ability to use high-end software with good speed and accuracy in data processing and manage merit is essential.
• A team leader with high level of interpersonal relationship.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Applicants should submit their applications with 2-page curriculum vitae within 7 days of this advert to:
Head of Recruitment and Training
GTI Consult Limited
GTI House, 127 Obafemi Awolowo Way
lkeja - Lagos or to