Human Resource Manager Needed In An International Engineering Consultancy Company
Posted on: 13 August, 2013
Deadline: 27 August, 2013
View Jobs in Engineering / Technical
View Jobs posted same day
A leading international Engineering Consultancy company that specializes in water and environment, maritime and industrial infrastructure, river engineering and land reclamation, based in Lagos Nigeria is looking to employ a qualified
- Review Conditions of Service;
- Review salary and allowance structure on the basis of regular benchmarking against comparable companies;
- Tune Nigerian operations and regulations on HRM with international standards from parent company:
- Provide current and prospective employees with information regarding policies, job responsibilities, working conditions, wages, and employee benefits;
- Develop and carry out skills training on communication and analyze further training needs to assist employees development;
- Represent organization at personnel-related hearings and investigations;
- Maintain records and compile statistical reports concerning personnel-related data such as hires, transfers, performance appraisals and Payroll management etc.
- Acknowledged Degree in Business Administration, Human Resources,
- Industrial Relations or other HR related disciplines;
- Minimum of 3 years post NYSC and hands-on HRM experience in an international setting;
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Solid communication and computer skills (spreadsheet applications, word processing, etc.);
- Good attention to detail.
- Affinity with engineering projects
- Experience in multi-discipline engineering field, and/or HR leadership in a multinational enviroment will be an added advantage
Method of Application
Send your applications with detailed CV to email@example.com within 2 week of this publication. copy the reference number in square brackets, i.e. [ref #xxx] on the subject line of your email. Only applications of those who are qualified and shortlisted for interview will be acknowledged.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- General Ledger (GL) Accountants at Machineyard.
- Warehouse Manager at Nigerdock
- Graduate Cartoonists/Graphics Illustrators at EPCM Engineers Limited
- Career Opportunities at Machineyard
- Sales Managers at MAN Diesel Turbo
- Channel Business Managers at Honeywell Process Solutions (HPS)
- Job Vacancies at TRANOS
- Job Vacancies at Aldelia Limited