Our client, (a Tier A) law firm in Lagos is looking to hire Senior Associates in their Lagos office.
The Senior Associate is expected to provide leadership and expertise, working with our team to advise or represent our clients concerning corporate, commercial and other legal matters. Some of the responsibilities in this role in general terms:
- giving legal advice
- Analyzing complex corporate/commercial transactions/issues
- researching cases
- writing legal documents
- liaising with other professionals such as barristers
- representing clients in court
Essential Competencies/capabilities: Working knowledge and team member on transactions related to the Nigerian Oil & Gas Sector, Project & Infrastructure Finance Transactions, Nigerian Capital Market, Foreign & Local Investment Issues, Mergers & Acquisitions, Corporate Security Issues, Telecommunication Issues, Statutory, Regulatory and Compliance Issues etc.
- Relevant experience preferably from a Tier A Nigerian Law Firm would be an added advantage
- Excellent communication & research skills at all levels and demonstration of a high level of initiative
- Second Class Upper: Minimum Grade for LL.B & B.L
- Masters in Law (Preferred)
- 8-10 years Corporate and Commercial experience
- High proficiency in MS Word, Excel and Outlook
Method of Application
- Only apply if you meet the requirements specified above.
- Applications close on Friday 16th August 2013
- ONLY shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- CVs should be emailed to email@example.com or apply online here: http://www.psnlbusinesssolutions.com/jobs.html
*If you have not been contacted within 3 weeks of the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale