This role is situated in the office of the CEO. It is a position of high responsibility requiring great tact and prudence.
The successful candidate would be involved in the company's protocols, public relations, corporate affairs, internal and external liaisons with varied stakeholders on behalf of the CEO.
• A good first degree in Arts, Social Sciences, Mass Communication or allied area with a minimum of second class lower division.
• A second degree in Business/Public Administration or other relevant Masters degree programme is advantageous.
• 3-5 years post-graduation work experience in a well established and result-oriented environment particularly cognate experience of working with Senior Executives as a Special Assistant.
• Must be personable, well spoken, mature, persuasive, and demonstrate initiative and capacity to get things done.
• Must be pro-active and innovative. Must have excellent oral and written communication skills. Must be adept in the use of Microsoft office suite and other relevant softwares.
• There may be requirements for travels with or without due notice depending on exigency of duties.
• Preferred age bracket 30 - 35 years
• Female candidates are encouraged to apply.
This position attracts excellent and highly competitive remuneration package for the right candidate.
Applications should be sent within one week of this publication to: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
ALL APPLICATIONS WilL BE TREATED IN STRICT CONFIDENCE.
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED