We are a leading international player in marine services that offers to the most demanding oil & gas clients worldwide a full line of innovative, safe, high performance and new generation vessels and an expanded offer of offshore oil & gas services.
We want to recruit an ASSISTANT CONTRACT MANAGER based in Lagos, Lagos State, Nigeria.
Duties and Responsibilities
The responsibilities for this position role as summarized below:
• To assist with ensuring day-to-day client satisfaction through compliance with all contractual clauses
• To assist with translating QHSE awareness in the contract management
• To manage the Marine Services agreement
• Assist with the contract deployment implementation
• Single point of accountability with regards to the clients
• Assist with issuing the Marine/Subsea Agreement
• Responsible for transmitting contractual invoicing data
Reports to the Contract Manager
• Offshore experience in a subsea intervention vessel
• 5yrs experience with subsea hardware/underwater inspections
• Good knowledge of remote operated vehicles (ROV)
• Project management.
Competence and Skills
• Drive for results
• Client Oriented/ Customer focused
• Teamwork orientation
• Strong interpersonal skills and self-confident
• High level of integrity and Confidentiality
• Bachelor's Degree in Science or Social Sciences
• Possession of an MBAwill be an added advantage
• Previous experience in a similar position preferably in an International Company would be an added advantage
Language: Fluent in english
Strong computer knowledge with a focus on MSOffice tools/packages
Compensation is competitive and depends on experience and qualification
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
All applications should be addressed with the job title as the subject matter of the email and sent to firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 days of advert publication.