eRecruiter Nigeria - Our Client is an indigenous firm that is strategically positioned in Lagos to offer customized tour and travel packages for business and leisure across the globe, thereby offering services to customers ranging from high net worth individuals, telecoms companies, financial institutions, Oil & Gas personnel, federal parastatals and other government agencies with an intense passion to deliver value-added business travel and tour services now has an opening for a Business Development Manager.
The Business Development Manager will serve as brand ambassador for the travel company within the retail travel agency network and the industry as a whole. You will be responsible and accountable for creating and maximizing sales opportunities and actively promote, educate and sell the products and services, in alignment with the overall company strategy to ensure that growth in sales is generated from your efforts.
- Build and nurture a strong sales pipeline; by qualifying, scoping and closing opportunities in line with the sales process
- Build rapport and sustain long-term relationships, based on trust and consistent delivery to expectations
- Produce clear, well-structured, concise written summaries and reports and will be initiating own activities within 'best fit' target,
- Manage customer relationships from initial prospect call to close of sale
- Maintain your competitive knowledge and focus
- Grow and retain clients by presenting new solutions and services to them.
- Identify the decision makers within the prospective clients organization and build relationship with them
Skills and requirements
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in sales/business development within the corporate travel sector
- Able to demonstrate travel industry knowledge
- Must possess outstanding ability to build rapport both internally and externally
- Good understanding of business principles and be confident when speaking and negotiating at senior level
- Proven sales track record in growing and managing key account relationships, with mid-high value deals and negotiations
- Must be able to understand client needs and recognize business opportunities
- Possess excellent communication and presentation skills in order to influence and persuade clients at senior management and director level
- Ambitious and willing to learn new products and techniques
- Have excellent business and commercial awareness and strong networking skills
- Target motivated
- Passion for business development
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to career website on jobs.erecruiterafrica.com to apply
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.