Office Manager at Print Centre Limited
Posted on: 19 June, 2017
Deadline: 2 July, 2017
View Jobs in Advertising / Branding / PR
View Jobs posted same day
PrintCentre Limited presents the premier Online Printing Platform for obtaining personal, promotional, commercial, and informational print products at the lowest prices!
- We are looking out for a tech-savvy office manager to ensure correct and accurate accounting of our financial transactions and operations and also carrying out administrative duties and manage activities on our shop floor.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage all payments
- Perform weekly and monthly reconciliation of bank accounts.
- Post payment invoices and sales receipts
- List and post fixed assets and asset register management.
- Manage fund flow weekly updates.
- Perform administrative duties e.g HR, Procurement and general office administration
- Supervise the activities of graphic designers and office support staff
- Liaise with various agencies and contacts to ensure full regulatory compliance.
- Put forward suggestions to improve quantity and quality of work.
- Work as an effective team member; anticipate to ensure tasks are completed in a timely manner.
- Ensure each assignment or task is delivered in a timely and effective manner.
- Ensure that staff behavior and conduct conform to company values, expectations, and policy.
- Be an exemplary role model. Use good judgment, and maintain the highest level of discretion and confidentiality at all times.
- Manage petty cash reimbursement and disbursement.
- Manage general ledger and sub-ledger reconciliation.
- Keep abreast of changes to work-relate regulations and keep supervisor apprised of all matters relating to Accounting in a timely manner.
- Perform other admin duties as assigned.
- Excellent ability to communicate in English both verbally and in writing.
- Prior work experience in a professional environment that is relevant to the role being applied for
- University degree in any subject or discipline
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Good administrative, time management and record keeping skills
- Ability to multi-task and manage several projects
- Strong interpersonal skills – can confidently deal with different types of people, and manage delicate relationships
- Good research skills
- Good problem-solving ability
- Strong proficiency in computer usage, with experience working with different types of software or programs – MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Google Docs, Dropbox etc.
- Candidates should live within Lekki/Ajah/Lagos Island and environs.
Method of Application
Applicants should mail their resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Front Desk Representative at Enil Tnorf Eagle
- Graduate Call Center Agent At Tequila Nigeria
- Front Desk/ Customer Care Officer at Look Media Nigeria Limited
- Jobs at RES-Q Digital
- Accounts/Front Desk Officer at Ellae Creative Branding Agency Limited
- Finance Manager at JCDecaux Africa
- Social Media Manager at Markova Creative Limited
- Business Development Executives at Ellae Creative Branding Agency Limited