Sahel Capital Partners & Advisory Limited (SCPAL) is a leading management consulting firm focused on the agricultural and nutrition sectors in Africa. We partner with government agencies, private sector companies and leading international development organizations to conduct research, analyze policies, develop strategies and implement programs that promote sustainable food security and improved nutrition. We have worked on a variety of projects across West Africa, including in Benin, Burkina Faso, Ghana, Mali, Nigeria, and Senegal.
- The Driver position is of the Administrative Department to ensure safe conveying, delivery and logistics of people, materials and other items.
- The driver is to be transparent in all affairs, prevent illegal/ inappropriate activities and must be visibly present at all times.
In this role, you will be required to fulfill the following primary responsibilities:
- Operate/ drive automatic and manual vehicles assigned
- Care for company vehicle and notify the Admin Unit when there are faults
- Inspect the company vehicle
- Ensure the vehicle is clean at all times and ready for use
- Decode road signs and warnings
- Inspect vehicle documents on a daily basis
- Must be conversant with several and well as alternative routes
Minimum Qualifications & Requirements
We are looking for candidates with a passion for agriculture that are driven, and self-starters. Below are key qualifications we are looking for:
- Must at least be an SSCE holder
- Have proof of driving lessons from a driving school/ tutor
- Must be flexible and able to work on rotational weekends
- Must have a valid drivers license
- Good communication skills
- Willingness to drive long distances
- Must produce at least 2 contact details of references that can serve as guarantors
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV's/Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.