Front Desk/ Administrative Officer at Byteworks Technology Solutions Limited
Posted on: 19 June, 2017
Deadline: 23 June, 2017
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Byteworks
ByteWorks Technology Solutions is a Software Development Company Registered with Corporate Head quarter at Abuja, Nigeria. We established to do business in Nigeria with RC Number 1133029. Our people have competencies spanning across numerous facets of enterprise engineering and solutions design; build, deployment and Integration. ByteWorks market differentiation comes from a special focus on building industry solutions with High Quality using mature production processes and uniform business practice across all our operations.
- Full responsibility for developing comprehensive operating manuals, standard operating procedures, training procedures
- Driving the highest standards while the company expands
- Achieving the agreed business plan and budgets
- Ensure office stationaries are available and in stock
- To ensure the quality of the food and its delivery are to the highest standards
- General cost controls, meeting and beating targets and budgets
- Carry out the administrative function for the Board which includes minute taking, preparation of agenda, timely circulation of papers
- General maintenance and supervision of the following
- Ensure that diesel is available for the office generator
- Ensure the car is in good condition (Fuel, Battery, Tyres, Service maintenance)
- Ensure the office internet is available
- Ensure there is PHCN Credit
- Ensure the Inverter is in Stable condition
- Ensure there is constant dispense water in the office
- Ensure office cleanliness (Floor, Window blinds etc)
- Ensure the Health and Safety Kit is available and in good condition (First aid Kit)
- Ensure Generator is in a good condition
- Ensure air conditions are in a stable and working condition
- Monitor office inventory items
- Office procurements
- Prepare travel expenses and tickets for directors and staff of Byteworks
- Offer referral for services and handle requests for information
- Assist other departments as required
- Product Support
- Assist in Daily status reports of product
- Answer phones and operate a switchboard.
- Route calls to specific people.
- Answer inquiries about company.
- Greet visitors warmly and make sure they are comfortable.
- Call persons waiting for visitor and book them a room to meet in.
- Schedule meetings and conference rooms.
- Make coffee and order lunch for staff.
- Ensure reception area and entire office is tidy.
- Coordinate mail flow in and out of office.
- Coordinate office activities.
- Hand out employee applications.
- Arrange appointments.
- Send email and fax
- Collect and distribute parcels and other mail.
- Perform basic bookkeeping, filing, and clerical duties
- Prepare travel vouchers.
- Update appointment calendars.
- Schedule follow-up appointments
- Supervise the cleaner
- Carry out other administrative duties
- This position is only available to females
- Candidate must have at least one year experience in office administration
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV's to: email@example.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about ByteworksSimilar Jobs
- Research And Analysis at RS Hunter Limited
- Regional Network Operations Manager at Smile Communications Nigeria Ltd
- Partner Business Manager at Hewlett Packard (HP)
- Information Technology Roles at Romanspage Global
- Web Developer at Reliance Infosystems Limited
- Commercial Partner Leader at Microsoft Nigeria
- Company Confidential Secretary at Kingstar Techsupport Ltd
- Human Resource/Administrative Manager at a Technology Company