Data Science Analysts at StartCredits
Posted on: 19 June, 2017
Deadline: 30 June, 2017
View Jobs in Banking / Financial Services
View All Jobs at StartCredits
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
StartCredits - We provide detailed Loan Reviews and feature user reviews on Loans, Savings and more - so you can make a more informed decision.
This is a unique opportunity to join a new, multidisciplinary team of creative and passionate individuals destined to change the face of lending in Nigeria. We are focused on the company’s agenda, and work on high-impact projects utilizing big data analytics and machine learning to improve credit decisions in Nigeria.
What you’ll be doing:
- You will advocate, evangelize and build data-fuelled products that help our customers reduce their loan impairments.
- You will provide insight into leading analytic practices, design and lead iterative learning and development cycles, and ultimately help to identify drivers of loan default in Nigeria.
- You will work with cross-functional team members to identify and prioritize actionable, high-impact insights across a variety of core business areas. You will research, design, implement and validate cutting-edge algorithms to analyze diverse sources of data to achieve targeted outcomes.
Who we’re looking for:
- You have a Master’s Degree in operations research, applied statistics, data mining, machine learning, economics, finance or a related quantitative discipline.
- You have a deep understanding of statistical and predictive modeling concepts, machine-learning approaches, clustering and classification techniques, and recommendation and optimization algorithms.
- You solve complex analytical problems using quantitative approaches with your unique blend of analytical, mathematical and technical skills.
- You are able to analyze large, complex, multi-dimensional datasets with a variety of tools. You are accomplished in the use of statistical analysis environments such as Excel VBA, R, MATLAB, SPSS, or Python.
Great communication skills (written and verbal), an analytical results orientated mentality and the ability to work with others as part of a team are expected.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to StartCredits career website on startcredits.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about StartCreditsSimilar Jobs
- Medical Receptionist at Imisi Partners
- Latest Vacancies at the African Development Bank (AfDB)
- Internal Control Officers at Personal Trust Microfinance Bank
- Culture and Employee Engagement Officer at the African Development Bank Group (AfDB)
- Zonal Manager at Wema Bank Plc
- Compl AML KYC Analyst 2 at Citibank Nigeria Limited
- Treasurers at United Bank for Africa Plc
- Property Manager at a Fast-Growing Company