Alibert Group - Founded in 1974, by Chief M.A Taan, Alibert Product Nig Ltd is one of the largest family owned furniture manufacturers in West Africa. Our company specializes in the production of home, office, school & hotel furniture. Located in Ikotun-Egbe, the factory has a production area of 20,000 square meters totally dedicated for production, quality control, and logistics. Committed to high business standards and the principles of quality, Alibert has risen to its current ranking among the top African furniture companies in annual sales.
- Produce space plans and layouts, detailing up of furniture and specifying furniture and accessories.
- We seek a self-motivated person who is eager to get things done and in a timely fashion.
- Liaise with customers, building contractors, architects, Project Manager, and Projects Team to achieve tight deadlines.
- Proficient in AutoCAD, Sketchup, Microsoft Power Point, Word, Excel
- Proficiency in 3Ds Max, Revit, other CAD Software and Producing 3D Visuals is a bonus.
- Experienced in field measurements of existing buildings, detailing and Precise Drafting
- Should have field experience in supervising and execution of a project.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.