Network Administrator at St. Nicholas Hospital
Posted on: 19 June, 2017
Deadline: 23 June, 2017
View Jobs in Healthcare / Medical
View All Jobs at St. Nicolas Hospital
St. Nicholas Hospital is a multi-specialist private hospital located in the heart of Lagos, Nigeria. It was founded in 1968 by the chairman Chief Dr M.A Majekodunmi. Over the years it has grown to become one of Nigeria’s leading hospitals, providing reliable, effective and high quality healthcare for all patients. St. Nicholas hospital has achieved this by attracting highly trained doctors, nurses and support staff and investing in state-of-the art equipment and laboratory services.
- Installing network and computer systems.
- Maintaining, repairing and upgrading network and computer systems.
- Installing and Configuring Switches, AP, and Routers.
- Maintaining VPN Links Connections
- Installing and integrating new server hardware and applications
- Install and support LANs, WANs, network segments, Internet, and intranet systems.
- Administer servers, desktop computers, printers, routers, switches, firewalls, phones, personal digital assistants, smartphones, software deployment, security updates and patches.
- Active directory domain services (Set up user accounts, permissions and passwords)
- Candidate must have a Degree in Computer Science or any relevant discipline from a recognised tertiary institution
- Knowledge of Microsoft - MCP and/or MCSA/MCSE, Cisco- CCNA and/or CCNP
- Proven experience in a network administrator role with networking, routing and switching
- Excellent knowledge of best practices around management, control, and monitoring of server infrastructure
- Experience with firewalls, Internet VPN’s remote implementation, troubleshooting, and problem resolution is desired
- Ability to set up and configure server hardware
- Familiarity with backup and recovery software and methodologies
- Great at organising, prioritising and multitasking
Method of Application
Applicants should send their applications, comprehensive Curriculum Vitaes and photocopies of credentials to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the job position as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about St. Nicolas HospitalSimilar Jobs
- Regulatory Associates at Roche
- Latest Jobs at Synapse Services
- Job Openings at Synapse Services
- Marketing Officers at Green Field Health Management Ltd
- Medical Laboratory Scientist at Medline Locum Agency
- Obstetrician & Gynaecologist at Newgate Medical Services Limited
- External Auditor at the National Eye Centre, Kaduna
- Sales Manager at Beltrux Medical Laboratory