External Auditor at the National Eye Centre, Kaduna
Posted on: 19 June, 2017
Deadline: 31 July, 2017
View Jobs in Healthcare / Medical
View All Jobs at National Eye Centre
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
The National Eye Centre, Kaduna, hereby invites applications from suitably qualified candidates/Firms for the post of:
Interested applicants should show evidence of:
- Up to date practicing license.
- Certification of the Office of the Auditor General of the Federation
- Certificate/Exemption from PENCOM in accordance with the Pension Reform Act, 2004 including evidence of remittances of Employees’ Pension Contributions/Deduction
- Evidence of Incorporation/Registration with Corporate Affairs Commission.
- Evidence of Tax Clearance Certificates for the last three years (2014, 2015 and 2016).
- Evidence of VAT Registration with TIN No and past remittances for the past three years.
- Evidence of past experience i.e verifiable list of similar jobs successfully executed including letters of award of contract, contract costs, and Job Completion Certificate (Please provide contact addresses of the Clients).
- Company profile indicating curriculum vitae of key personnel.
Method of Application
Qualified candidates/Firms should submit their applications with the above requirements and any other relevant information to:
The Chief Medical Director,
National Eye Centre,
Note: Only those shortlisted would be invited for interview.
- This advertisement is published for information purposes only and shall not be construed as commitment for offer by the Centre nor shall it entitle any party to make claims whatsoever or seek indemnity from the Centre by virtue of such party(ies) having responded to this publication.
- Further enquiries can be made from the Office of the Director of Administration.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about National Eye CentreSimilar Jobs
- Laboratory Technician at Lifecrest Medical Services Limited
- Accounts Officer at Hillstar Hospital
- Latest Jobs at First Cardiology Consultants
- Ambulance Driver at Olive Multi-Specialist Hospital
- Medical Laboratory Technicians at Tabitha Medical Center
- Nursing Officer/ Midwife at Newgate Medical Service Limited
- Locum Physiotherapist at PhysioconnectNG
- Branch Supervisors at iFitness Center Ltd