External Auditor at the National Eye Centre, Kaduna
Posted on: 19 June, 2017
Deadline: 31 July, 2017
View Jobs in Healthcare / Medical
View All Jobs at National Eye Centre
The National Eye Centre, Kaduna, hereby invites applications from suitably qualified candidates/Firms for the post of:
Interested applicants should show evidence of:
- Up to date practicing license.
- Certification of the Office of the Auditor General of the Federation
- Certificate/Exemption from PENCOM in accordance with the Pension Reform Act, 2004 including evidence of remittances of Employees’ Pension Contributions/Deduction
- Evidence of Incorporation/Registration with Corporate Affairs Commission.
- Evidence of Tax Clearance Certificates for the last three years (2014, 2015 and 2016).
- Evidence of VAT Registration with TIN No and past remittances for the past three years.
- Evidence of past experience i.e verifiable list of similar jobs successfully executed including letters of award of contract, contract costs, and Job Completion Certificate (Please provide contact addresses of the Clients).
- Company profile indicating curriculum vitae of key personnel.
Method of Application
Qualified candidates/Firms should submit their applications with the above requirements and any other relevant information to:
The Chief Medical Director,
National Eye Centre,
Note: Only those shortlisted would be invited for interview.
- This advertisement is published for information purposes only and shall not be construed as commitment for offer by the Centre nor shall it entitle any party to make claims whatsoever or seek indemnity from the Centre by virtue of such party(ies) having responded to this publication.
- Further enquiries can be made from the Office of the Director of Administration.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about National Eye CentreSimilar Jobs
- Personal Assistant at an Aesthetic Clinic - Fadac Resources
- Marketing Executives at PathCare Laboratories
- Job Openings at Mopheth Group
- Pharmacy Technician at Newgate Medical Services Limited
- Registered Staff Nurse/Midwife at St. Kizito Clinic
- HR Intern at Total Health Trust Limited (THT)
- Business Development Manager at South Shore Women's and Children's Hospital
- Medical Jobs at Shammah Specialist Hospital