Anheuser-Busch InBev Global Management Trainee Programme 2017
Posted on: 19 June, 2017
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at Anheuser-Busch InBev
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Anheuser-Busch InBev - Our Dream is to bring people together for a better world. Beer, the original social network, has been bringing people together for thousands of years. We are committed to building great brands that stand the test of time and to brewing the best beers using the finest natural ingredients.
- You'll follow a structured, full-time 10-month programme where you'll learn about how our entire business works.
- This covers everything from supply, logistics, sales, marketing and trade marketing through to information and business services.
- You'll also learn about our other functions - people, legal and corporate affairs, procurement and finance:
- Global & Zone Induction - 2 Weeks
- Deep Dive (Supply) - 5 Weeks
- Deep Dive (Sales & Marketing) - 8 Weeks
- IT & Business Services - 3 Weeks
- Headquarters Strategy - 2 Weeks
- Supply Assignment - 10 Weeks
- Sales Assignment - 9 Weeks
- Capstone (Graduation) - 1 Week
- First Position & Mentoring From Senior Leader
Who We're Looking for
- You should graduate with a Bachelor, Masters (or equivalent) degree from any of the following disciplines:
- Business, Economics, Marketing Sales, Finance, Science, Engineering, Law or IT.
- You'll fit in best if you have an entrepreneurial spirit, are results-driven and have undertaken some form of leadership position either inside or outside of university.
- You also need to be fluent in the native language of the country you wish to work in, and English, to be eligible for this programme.
- Recently graduated (with less than 2 years formal work experience)
- English proficiency
- Work permit for the country you are applying
- Cross functional interest
- Geographic Mobility within zone and globe
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Anheuser-Busch InBev career website on abinbev.taleo.net to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Anheuser-Busch InBevSimilar Jobs
- Senior Geologist, Unconventional Tar Sand at Dangote Group
- Job Vacancies at CWAY Group
- Facility Officers at Literamed Publications Nigeria Limited
- Jobs at Niyya Food & Drinks Company Limited
- Qualified Mechanical/Production Engineers at Drury Industries Limited
- Guinness Nigeria Plc Recruiting for Graduate Sales Interns
- Area Sales Manager South-West at Henkel
- Job Opportunities at NASCON Allied Industries Plc - Dangote Group