Research and Development Supervisor at AACE Food Processing & Distribution Limited (AACE Foods)
Posted on: 19 June, 2017
Deadline: 23 June, 2017
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at AACE Food Processing & Di
AACE Food Processing & Distribution Limited (AACE Foods), is an indigenous Nigerian company which was established in November 2009. We process, package and distribute nutritious and tasty food made from the best of West Africa’s fruits, herbs, vegetables and cereals. Our product line consists of spices, spreads, sauces and complementary food that excite and satisfy institutional, commercial and retail customers.
- Leads the technical aspects of product development through the investigation, planning, execution, evaluating and reporting on new product / process development and improvement.
- Independently initiates, investigates, and implements significant new formulations, process improvements, and cost savings projects.
- Acts as a technical consultant to all operating units of the company on product formulation/processing issues related to assigned products.
- Completes technical assessments for evaluation of new product/process opportunities.
- Evaluates and makes recommendations concerning the application of new ingredient and processing technologies.
- Interface with NAFDAC as it relates to New product development and Factory regulations compliance.
- Stays apprised of technologies used by other food manufacturers by reviewing technical literature, and attending seminars.
- Develops understanding of all processes new to the organization; evaluates whether portions of that process are applicable to other products.
- Manages investigations of New production Machines and makes recommendations as appropriate.
- Develops and maintains project plans, identifying critical paths and resources required.
- Maintains an accurate record of work activities in lab notebooks: objectives of test, accurate formulas, processing conditions, required equipment and equipment setup.
- Applicant must have minimum of 3 years prior knowledge with variable evidence of product development.
- As the R&D Associate you are responsible for leading efforts involved in new product/process development and improvements with direct responsibility for some projects.
- This position initiates, evaluates plans, directs, executes, implements, and reports on activities related to the development of new products, improvements or cost savings ideas.
- This position carries with it the responsibility to train team members and grow their capabilities on the products developed as needed for scaling up production.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their applications and CV's to: email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about AACE Food Processing & Distribution LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Jobs at Adexen Recruitment Agency
- SABmiller Plc Latest Recruitment
- Graphic Design and Social Media Intern at British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN)
- Facilities Officer at May & Baker Nigeria Plc
- Personal Assistant at JMG Limited
- Finance and Accounting Intern Recruitment at Procter & Gamble
- Latest Recruitment at SABMiller
- Furniture Sales Manager at WowJobs