Legal Associate at Legal Answers LLP
Posted on: 19 June, 2017
Deadline: 22 June, 2017
View Jobs in Law / Legal
View All Jobs at Legal Answers LLP
Legal Answers LLP (The firm) is a fully serviced Corporate and Commercial law firm based in Nigeria. We offer premium legal and business advisory services to top-tier clients on a wide range of issues which cut across various sectors domestically and across border.
Location: Lekki, Lagos
We are looking to recruit an experienced associate with proven track record in the areas of:
- Litigation - Essential
- Legal Opinion
- Drafting and Reviewing of Agreements and legal documents.
- Legal Research
- Legal research;
- Draft documents, letters and contracts tailored to the client’s individual needs;
- Represent clients in court;
- Prepare and draft legal documents;
- Prepare legal briefs and opinions, and file appeals in state and federal courts of appeal;
- Perform administrative, Secretarial and management functions related to the practice of law;
- Negotiate with clients and other professionals to secure agreed objectives;
- Meetings with Clients;
- Ensuring prompt approval of draft/work submitted;
- Ensuring filing of all processes and letters received;
- Supervising processing of record of proceeding/court orders;
- Perform other duties as required.
- LL.B, B.L (LL.M will be an added advantage)
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in conducting and managing litigation cases with limited supervision
- Sound understanding of litigation processes and the application of civil procedure rules (essential)
- Ability to grasp quickly and accurately new and complex concepts and areas of law (essential)
- Ability to prioritize and co-ordinate work effectively to meet deadlines
- Sound written and oral communication skills
- Organizational Skills
- Analytical Skills
- Feedback & Reporting skills
- Microsoft Office skills
Method of Application
Applicants should forward their CV's and Covering letters using “Legal Associate” as the subject of your mail.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Legal Answers LLPSimilar Jobs
- Associate/Senior Associate at a Law Firm
- Latest Jobs at O.A. Omonuwa (SAN) & Co.
- Lawyers at Rockville & Co.