Legal Associate at Legal Answers LLP
Posted on: 19 June, 2017
Deadline: 22 June, 2017
View Jobs in Law / Legal
View All Jobs at Legal Answers LLP
Legal Answers LLP (The firm) is a fully serviced Corporate and Commercial law firm based in Nigeria. We offer premium legal and business advisory services to top-tier clients on a wide range of issues which cut across various sectors domestically and across border.
Location: Lekki, Lagos
We are looking to recruit an experienced associate with proven track record in the areas of:
- Litigation - Essential
- Legal Opinion
- Drafting and Reviewing of Agreements and legal documents.
- Legal Research
- Legal research;
- Draft documents, letters and contracts tailored to the client’s individual needs;
- Represent clients in court;
- Prepare and draft legal documents;
- Prepare legal briefs and opinions, and file appeals in state and federal courts of appeal;
- Perform administrative, Secretarial and management functions related to the practice of law;
- Negotiate with clients and other professionals to secure agreed objectives;
- Meetings with Clients;
- Ensuring prompt approval of draft/work submitted;
- Ensuring filing of all processes and letters received;
- Supervising processing of record of proceeding/court orders;
- Perform other duties as required.
- LL.B, B.L (LL.M will be an added advantage)
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in conducting and managing litigation cases with limited supervision
- Sound understanding of litigation processes and the application of civil procedure rules (essential)
- Ability to grasp quickly and accurately new and complex concepts and areas of law (essential)
- Ability to prioritize and co-ordinate work effectively to meet deadlines
- Sound written and oral communication skills
- Organizational Skills
- Analytical Skills
- Feedback & Reporting skills
- Microsoft Office skills
Method of Application
Applicants should forward their CV's and Covering letters using “Legal Associate” as the subject of your mail.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs