Digital Marketing/Social Media Cordinator at MacTay Consulting
Posted on: 16 June, 2017
Deadline: 22 June, 2017
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at MacTay Consulting
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
MacTay Consulting is a business management consulting, HR. MacTay Consulting, is recruiting to fill the position below:
- Executes a comprehensive social media strategy that raises visibility and traffic for target audiences and followers.
- Analyze and report on campaign performance on a day to day basis for impact on target audiences translate anecdotal or qualitative data into recommendations and plans for revising the Social Media campaigns.
- Create monthly editorial content calendars for each brand within the portfolio.
- Create, curate, and manage all published content (images, video and written).
- Customer relationship manager, online monitoring, listening and evaluation.
- Cultivate a social media referral network.
- Copy, edit articles, press releases and other content from freelancers.
- Research and source material for content. Working with sales and marketing team to create ideas.
- Manage social media presence and execute maintenance on social media properties and accounts -Instagram, Google Plus, Facebook, Pinterest and Twitter.
- Become an advocate for the Company in Social Media spaces, engaging in dialogues and answering questions where appropriate. I.e. monitor, listen and respond to users in a “Social” way while cultivating leads.
- Analyze Social Media statistics: Likes, impression, reach to generate insights from site metrics and implementing same to improve site performance.
- Manage freelancers while providing collaboration and training as needed.
- Analyze marketing initiatives - Responsible for metrics and delivering monthly reports and measuring ROI.
- Community Building : Research and identify Communities, Sub-Groups from various touch point of each regions (Music, Football, Comedy, Celebrity etc.) and develop how the organization can leverage this partnerships.
- The candidate will be an Internet savvy, serial media/online marketing expert, with sound marketing acumen, intellectually sound and shrewd, with a rich experience in digital marketing solutions.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV's to: email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about MacTay ConsultingSimilar Jobs
- Secretary at Presto Integrated Solutions
- Programs and Operation Executive at LoftyInc Allied Partners Limited
- Job Openings at HRLeverage Africa
- Cake/Client Service Officer at Simeons Pivot Resources
- Jobs at Bradfield Consulting
- Product Innovation Officer at Proten International
- Latest Vacancies at Protege Management
- Graduate Client Service Representatives at The Zone Park