Ticketing & Reservations Executives at KHNL Travels & Tours Limited
Posted on: 16 June, 2017
Deadline: 30 June, 2017
View Jobs in Logistics and Transportation
View All Jobs at Kempt Harkulson Nigeria Limited (K
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Kempt Harkulson Nigeria Limited (KHNL) was set up to provide logistics support for both local and foreign companies in Nigeria. We have been offering such services for over 10 years with a growing clientele base. We have grown from a logistics support company to complete oil service Support Company providing manpower development & training, immigration consulting, travel management as well as providing guesthouse and transit accommodation for the oil & gas industry.
Locations: Port Harcourt & Abuja
- Make ticket booking, quote fare and send to Direct customer, agents and/or corporate.
- Maintaining and developing strong, sustainable relationships with key travel agency clients, as well as corporate and direct clients.
- Gather market and client information, and following up with calls to develop new business.
- Develop and maintain an extensive customer database.
- Provide consultation for clients on the services provided by the company.
- Assisting the Manager in implementing sales strategies for the company.
- Carry out other tasks when assigned by the Company
- Candidate is required to have a high level proficiency in the use of booking and reservation GDS (Global Distribution Systems) software such as Amadeus, Galileo and Sabre.
- Should have a high level proficiency in the use of Microsoft office suite.
- Should have a track record of generating ticket sales and marketing of travel products.
- Should have a Diploma in ticketing and reservation from a reputable aviation school.
- Possession of a university Degree is desirable and is an added advantage.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and a good command of English Language.
- Should have a minimum of (2) years’ work experience in ticket/reservation in a travel agency.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their Curriculum Vitae to: email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Kempt Harkulson Nigeria Limited (KHNL)Similar Jobs
- Security Officer at APM Terminals
- Warehouse Manager at The Afriglobal Group
- Truck Driver at Daudeen Freight Forwarding Limited
- Sea Clearing Officer at Daudeen Freight Forwarding Limited
- Business Development and Marketing Executive at Connect Rail Services Limited
- HSE Supervisor at APM Terminals
- Professional Driver at a Leading Logistics Company - TCMB Professional Services Limited
- Data Entry Officer at CONNECTTAXI Limited