Business Development Officers at Kraks Media
Posted on: 16 June, 2017
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Media / Radio / TV
View All Jobs at KraksTV
KRAKS is a foremost online provider of all social media entertainment; well known for keeping our subscribers and followers at the edge of their seats with rib-cracking content and a well-oiled information wheel. Creativity, commitment, and attention to detail are some of the factors that have made us prominent in the Nigerian entertainment industry. Our ever-growing dominance covers various social media platforms including; Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, and Snapchat.
- Identifying new sales leads.
- Pitching products and services to prospective clients.
- Attending meetings and maintaining a good relationship with existing clients.
- Proposing and devising strategies for new business.
- Exploring the market in search of new business opportunities.
- Screening potential business deals by analysing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials; evaluating options; resolving internal priorities; recommending equity investments.
- Developing negotiating strategies and positions by studying the integration of new venture with company strategies and operations; examining risks and potentials; estimating partners’ needs and goals.
Work Experience / Qualification
- No specific years of work needed but any previous job or activity involving marketing or business strategy would be an advantage.
- Must be a B.Sc (or HND) holder with a minimum of 2:1 (or Upper Credit)
- NYSC members can also apply for internship positions
- Must not be older than 27 years old.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should please forward their letter of application and detailed Curriculum Vitae(CV) AS ONE ATTACHMENT specifying the role as subject to email@example.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about KraksTVSimilar Jobs
- Reporters at Concise News
- Video Editor Trainee at DM Holdings Limited (DMH)
- Graduate Finance Associate at She Leads Africa
- Client Service Executive at a Media/Advertising Firm - DM Holdings Limited (DMH)
- Offline Sales Agent - IrokoTV at eRecruiter Nigeria Limited (14 Positions)
- Client Services Manager at Skyview Communications Limited
- Full-Stack Web Developer at Blewe
- Fresh Jobs at a Leading TV Channel