Business Development Officers at Kraks Media
Posted on: 16 June, 2017
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Media / Radio / TV
View All Jobs at KraksTV
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
KRAKS is a foremost online provider of all social media entertainment; well known for keeping our subscribers and followers at the edge of their seats with rib-cracking content and a well-oiled information wheel. Creativity, commitment, and attention to detail are some of the factors that have made us prominent in the Nigerian entertainment industry. Our ever-growing dominance covers various social media platforms including; Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, and Snapchat.
- Identifying new sales leads.
- Pitching products and services to prospective clients.
- Attending meetings and maintaining a good relationship with existing clients.
- Proposing and devising strategies for new business.
- Exploring the market in search of new business opportunities.
- Screening potential business deals by analysing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials; evaluating options; resolving internal priorities; recommending equity investments.
- Developing negotiating strategies and positions by studying the integration of new venture with company strategies and operations; examining risks and potentials; estimating partners’ needs and goals.
Work Experience / Qualification
- No specific years of work needed but any previous job or activity involving marketing or business strategy would be an advantage.
- Must be a B.Sc (or HND) holder with a minimum of 2:1 (or Upper Credit)
- NYSC members can also apply for internship positions
- Must not be older than 27 years old.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should please forward their letter of application and detailed Curriculum Vitae(CV) AS ONE ATTACHMENT specifying the role as subject to firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about KraksTVSimilar Jobs
- Driver at DM Holdings Limited (DMH)
- Creative Editor at Iconway Media
- Broadcast Journalist (Video) at the BBC World Service
- Social Media Executive at iflix Nigeria
- Media Producer/Co-founder at Next up Africa
- Jobs at The News Chronicle
- Main Female Presenter at Network Arewa24 Limited
- Writers Needed at Open Journals Nigeria Magazine (OJN Mag)