Production Printing Manager at a Leading Printing Press - Synergy HR Solutions Limited
Posted on: 16 June, 2017
Deadline: 27 June, 2017
View Jobs in Advertising / Branding / PR
View All Jobs at Synergy HR Solutions Limited
Synergy HR Solutions Limited - Our client, a leading printing press, requires the service of an experienced candidate to fill the vacant position below
- To co-ordinate all activities required to direct and control manufacturing.
- In particular, to review product requirements for individual clients and projects, to ensure those requirements are understood and implemented to manage the quality of manufactured items to meet the requirements of the contract specifications.
- Printing Production Managers ensure that manufacturing processes run reliably and efficiently.
- Production Manager responsibilities includes but not limited:
- Planning and organizing production schedules
- Assessing project and resource requirements
- Estimating, negotiating and agreeing budgets and timescales with clients and managers
- Ensuring that health and safety regulations are met
- Determining quality control standards
- Overseeing production processes
- Re-negotiating timescales or schedules as necessary
- Selecting, ordering and purchasing materials
- Organizing the repair and routine maintenance of production equipment
- Liaising with buyers and marketing and sales staff
- Supervising the work of junior staff
- Organizing relevant training sessions
- Approve maintenance work, purchasing of equipment etc.
Key Skills for Printing Production Managers:
- Technical skills
- Project management skills
- Organization and efficiency
- Leadership and interpersonal skills
- Problem solving skills
- IT and numerical skills
- Communication skills
- Team-working skills
- Managers must also be able to handle responsibility and the pressure of meeting deadlines.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Synergy HR Solutions LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Social Media Manager (Internship) at Creative iMAN
- Graphic Designer Intern at Webnig.com
- Website Design Intern at Kings Elite Global Resources Limited
- Associate Cartoon Artist at WakeyWhacks
- Sales Development Executive at Markova Creative Limited
- 2017 Internship Program at RES-Q Digital
- Freelance Writers at NaijaBuzz
- Copywriters at Ellae Creative Branding Agency Limited