e.Stream Networks Limited, is a provider of broadband network infrastructure and connectivity solutions. We are dedicated in providing various services for commercial and public enterprise regardless of their size using Fiber, Satellite Technology and Radio Communication System.
- Service Delivery Analyst is responsible for planning and coordinating and the delivery of services to customers in line with eStream processes and Standard Operating Procedures.
- The incumbent is expected to develop realistic project schedule, and ensure timely and accurate communication to all stakeholders with the ultimate aim of satisfying clients’ requirements
Duties and Responsibilities
Strategic Insight and Integration:
- Achievement of project objectives
- Responsible for ensuring and confirming that newly deployed services are done in line with Standard Operating Procedures.
- Technical / Analysis and Problem Solving
- Coordinates project activities of and external vendors in order to ensure services delivered consistently meet customers’ expectation.
- Measure progress of work against weekly target and deliverables
- Ensures the delivery of services to customers within the agreed timeline.
- Responsible for ensuring effective quality control processes are in place to monitor services delivered to customers.
- Provide accurate documentation of services delivered to customers on the CRM.
- Provide leadership for subordinates and promote discretional behaviours among team members.
- Contribute in creating and driving a vision for the unit in line with corporate goals.
- Lead and motivate team members - encouraging them to deliver quality results
Interpersonal, Relationship Management & Collaboration:
- Liaise with internal stakeholders and 3rd party vendors to deliver projects.
- Promote customer service and track timelines for delivery of services to customers.
- Provide coaching and mentoring for team members.
- Deliver periodic and regular reports to stakeholders on service delivery activities, challenges and results
- Share/communicate departmental goals, expectations, performance standards and results with employees
- Seek and provide useful feedback to stakeholders
- Generate and submit periodic report on service delivery issues to management for informed decision
- Ensure delivered services meet customer’s requirement.
- Provide platforms to receive customers’ feedback
- Ensure prompt delivery of services to customers.
Education & Work Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Electrical Electronics Engineering or related field
- Minimum of 5 years work experience in a relevant role.
- Network experience in an ISP environment or a systems integration company with specialization in enterprise and service provider routing and switching solutions.
- Affiliation with relevant professional bodies
Competency, Skills & Certifications:
- Project Management Certifications (PMP, Prince 2, etc.)
- Certification in CCNA & ITIL
- Strong verbal/written communication ethics
- Innovation Management
- RF Technology Skills
- Customer Service
- Relationship & People Management
- Successful delivery of projects within the agreed timeline.
- 100% compliance to QMS standard.
- The incumbent may be required to travel out of station
- Open Plan Office
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV's to: Oajayi@estreamnetworks.net
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.