Sales and Marketing Executive at Ibis Lagos Airport Hotel
Posted on: 16 June, 2017
Deadline: 31 July, 2017
View Jobs in Hospitality
View Jobs posted same day
Ibis Lagos Airport Hotel is located at 35/37 Muritala Mohamed Intl Airport Road, Ikeja Lagos. The hotel is one of the best hotels in Ajao Estate and it is easy to locate from the airport. The hotel is located 5 minutes away from the International Airport.
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
- The sales and marketing executive is responsible for managing all sales and marketing activities for the organisation.
- Day to day management of clients portfolio
- Hardworking enough to achieve KPI’s.
- Working on approaches to building business.
- Building strategic techniques to improve market share as against competitors.
- Efficient in updating system with all appropriate data.
- Following up with Performance management tools.
- Ensuring marketing activities fits with the company’s marketing strategy.
- Sending marketing emails to customers.
- Working with team to manage company's social media account.
- Arranging for the company to attend relevant industry events and conferences.
- Reporting on activities towards targets to management.
- Researching potential target industries and customers.
- Attending meetings with customers.
- Making sure the company is Search Engine Optimised to maximise inbound sales opportunities.
- Intelligent, B.Sc degree holder or its equivalent. Higher qualifications would be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 3 years work experience
- All round sales and marketing experience gained from a similar sized organisation or field.
- Excellent motivational and leadership skills to inspire performance.
- Relevant industry experience ideally from the hospitality industry.
- Highly motivated with a genuine drive to succeed.
- Candidate must be proficient in the use of Microsoft word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Good teamwork skills
- Communication skills
- Good organisation and planning skills
- Commercial awareness
- Numerical skills
- IT skills
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV's to: H6708-HR@accor.com
Note: CV must address points mentioned in the job description.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Graduate Marketing/Sales Officer at a Reputable Event Centre -W-Holistic Business Solutions
- Job Vacancies at Marriott International
- Events Resources Executive at Olabim Events Limited
- Food and Beverage Manager at Axari Hotel and Suites
- Accounting Jobs in the Hospitality Industry - Mario Consulting Limited
- Pastry Chef at Axari Hotel & Suites
- Sous Chef at Axari Hotel & Suites
- Sales and Restaurant Business Manager at HRLeverage