Sales and Marketing Executives at MyFoodWareHouse
Posted on: 16 June, 2017
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Food Services
View All Jobs at Myfoodwarehouse
MyFoodWareHouse delivers the highest quality food from farm to table that way, customers can continue to live their active lives, saving time for what really matters. We know that finding a variety of groceries can be a big challenge. it's inconvenient to shop at different stores for different items (shopping in the open market for your different items or going to the shopping mall only to find few of the items you need). Solving for this challenge was the idea behind MyFoodWareHouse.
We use our direct relationships with farmers and artisans to drive superior quality in sourcing, then use technology to make it easier to shop and deliver those fresh products to customers' doors. It's faster, it’s fresher: It’s grocery shopping perfected.
THE ROLE (what you are accountable for)
- Manage site merchandising team and oversee day-to-day tasks
- Maximizes sales, inventory and profitability by partnering with cross channel partners. Develop product strategy and assortment plans while supporting brand initiatives.
- Review and react to sales performance and selling reports. Continually seek ways to drive sales and implement strategies to improve overall merchandise productivity and profitability.
- Evaluate and maintain effective category groupings, sequencing, site search filtering and categorization strategies that facilitate efficient search, reinforce a positive brand experience and support effective visual merchandising.
- Work with marketing to manage “Go To market” calendar for all channels and provide direction/feedback for online merchandising. Ensure that all set initiatives are in place and executed according to set timelines.
- Actively manage vendor relationships –setting strategy for vendors, and regularly monitoring performance.
- Keep up to date with evolving online media and technology trends, and explore new and effective products or enhancements that will improve site experience and generate revenue and profits.
- Strong bias towards fast action and problem solving, yet able to get the details right.
- Adaptable, comfortable with ambiguity.
REQUIRED MINIMUM EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 3-5+ years of strategic e-commerce management experience is preferable
- Experienced manager with successful record of developing people and building teams.
- Thorough understanding of retail fundamentals – operations/fulfillment, customer service, sales, merchandising, etc.
- Data-driven; clear understanding of retail and marketing metrics using Google Analytics; commitment to increasing profit and ROI.
- Experience with domestic customers/operations.
Method of Application
Interested candidates should send their applications to email@example.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about MyfoodwarehouseSimilar Jobs
- Operations Manager at Delightful Affairs Ventures Company
- Accountant at Delightful Affairs Ventures Company
- Supply Chain Manager at NewRest Group
- Bakers at Bonjour Bakery
- Jobs at Foodie-Varsity Limited
- Restaurant Floor Manager at General Foods and Sweets Manufacturing Ltd