Audit Manager at Culminate Consulting
Posted on: 16 June, 2017
Deadline: 23 June, 2017
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Culminate Consulting
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Culminate Consulting is a professional service firm into the business of Recruitment, Training, Outsourcing and ISO 9001: 2015 QMS, HSE, OSHA Implementation. We have worked extensively across diverse sectors of the economy ranging from Telecommunication, Banking &Finance, Information Technology and Oil & Gas.
- Broad working knowledge of accounting theory and practice, financial institution laws and regulations and best practices.
- Strong understanding of internal controls and sound knowledge of business practices, risks, and business process improvements.
- In-depth knowledge of IFRS guidelines and regulations
- Strong understanding of Institute of Internal Auditor’s standards.
- Ability to build relationships while asking tough question.
- Management, organizational, team building, coaching and mentoring skills.
- Skilled in productivity, planning, and workload management.
- Strong background and experience with audit methodologies and techniques.
- Prior success conducting external or internal audits
- Well developed analytical skills, innovative and strategic thinking
- PC word processing, spreadsheet and database preparation and evaluation skills
- Report writing dealing with detailed, complex and technical concepts
- Excellent written and oral communication ability
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Possess a high level of integrity and work ethic.
- Ability to multi-task and meet established deadlines.
- Effective relationship and negotiation skills and in working will all levels of management.
- Ability to recognize sensitive issues for timely communication and/or escalation.
- Ability to exercise sound discretion and judgment.
- Ability to share information appropriately with awareness of its effect on others.
- Minimum of a BSc in Accounting/Finance from a reputable university
- Post graduate degree an added advantage
- Minimum of five years working experience in a similar role with at least 3 years within a financial institution.
- Must have very good experience of leading and managing people.
- Proven knowledge of auditing standards and procedures, laws, rules and regulations
- Be a qualified member of ICAN/ACCA/CIA
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV’s to: email@example.com with the relevant position applied for as the subject of the mail.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Culminate ConsultingSimilar Jobs
- Product/Brand Manager (FMCG) at eRecruiter Nigeria
- Psychologist at Protege Management
- Accounts Clerk at Ascentech Services Ltd
- Fresh Vacancies at Fadac Resources
- Junior Digital Designer / Graphic Designer (Photoshop) at Oscar Temple
- Jobs at McTimothy Associates
- Business Development Executives at Intelfort Nigeria Limited
- Expert, Business Plan Development at Aquarian Consult Limited