Audit Manager at Culminate Consulting
Posted on: 16 June, 2017
Deadline: 23 June, 2017
View Jobs in Consulting
View Jobs posted same day
Culminate Consulting is a professional service firm into the business of Recruitment, Training, Outsourcing and ISO 9001: 2015 QMS, HSE, OSHA Implementation. We have worked extensively across diverse sectors of the economy ranging from Telecommunication, Banking &Finance, Information Technology and Oil & Gas.
- Broad working knowledge of accounting theory and practice, financial institution laws and regulations and best practices.
- Strong understanding of internal controls and sound knowledge of business practices, risks, and business process improvements.
- In-depth knowledge of IFRS guidelines and regulations
- Strong understanding of Institute of Internal Auditor’s standards.
- Ability to build relationships while asking tough question.
- Management, organizational, team building, coaching and mentoring skills.
- Skilled in productivity, planning, and workload management.
- Strong background and experience with audit methodologies and techniques.
- Prior success conducting external or internal audits
- Well developed analytical skills, innovative and strategic thinking
- PC word processing, spreadsheet and database preparation and evaluation skills
- Report writing dealing with detailed, complex and technical concepts
- Excellent written and oral communication ability
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Possess a high level of integrity and work ethic.
- Ability to multi-task and meet established deadlines.
- Effective relationship and negotiation skills and in working will all levels of management.
- Ability to recognize sensitive issues for timely communication and/or escalation.
- Ability to exercise sound discretion and judgment.
- Ability to share information appropriately with awareness of its effect on others.
- Minimum of a BSc in Accounting/Finance from a reputable university
- Post graduate degree an added advantage
- Minimum of five years working experience in a similar role with at least 3 years within a financial institution.
- Must have very good experience of leading and managing people.
- Proven knowledge of auditing standards and procedures, laws, rules and regulations
- Be a qualified member of ICAN/ACCA/CIA
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the relevant position applied for as the subject of the mail.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Technical Service Manager at African Management Services Company (AMSCO)
- Fresh Vacancies at a Professional Service Company - Fosad Consulting
- Archivist at KPMG Nigeria
- Marketing Assistant At People-matters
- Graduate Vacancies at Serve Consulting Limited
- Human Resource/ Admin Officer at Air Separation Nigeria Limited
- Driver at Sahel Capital and Advisory Limited
- Operational Controlling Executive (Finance Operations) at Nielsen Company