Jobs at Synergy HR Solutions Limited
Posted on: 15 June, 2017
Deadline: 27 June, 2017
View Jobs in Consulting
View Jobs posted same day
Synergy HR Solutions Limited is a human resource consulting and business Solutions Company. Started operations in 2010 and incorporated in 2016. Synergy HR Solutions Ltd and its national diverse staff of seasoned professionals represent a passion for service delivery in business.
- The Print Production Sales Manager is responsible to implement the national production print program within the branch assignment and meet or exceed sales objectives while providing specific sales expertise and support.
- Will be accountable for knowledge transfer to the local sales team and sales management with respect to activity generation including identification of vertical market opportunities and target accounts.
- Will be expected to drive local, and support national, telemarketing strategy and ensure there is a focused Production Print strategy within each current key or targeted account.
- Utilizing the printing sales process and strategic knowledge of production print products, solutions, industry trends / issues, and competitive product information will be accountable for prospecting and customer relationship development and assessments.
- Will also be responsible for customer needs analysis, solution development including preparing solutions and providing demonstrations, proposal generation (including pricing), negotiations and maintenance of the production print base through ongoing customer review.
- Assist sales team in creating a business (account) plan covering the level of activities needed to meet objectives assigned in the market / branch.
- Provide accurate and timely forecasts as required by management
- Drive company objectives of profitable production print sales and service revenue, customer retention & growth, along with strategic initiatives of production print, including net new customer growth.
- 5 years sales work related experience in production print industry
- Documented history of meeting and exceeding quotas.
- Minimum qualification of HND/B.Sc
- Strong knowledge of competitive equipment, applications, and solutions.
- Strong presentation and communication skills.
- Must possess time management and organizational discipline.
- PC and software knowledge required.
go to method of application »
- The candidate must have a minimum qualification of HND/B.Sc
- Must have worked in a Recruitment/consulting firm with more than 2 years experience.
- Must have a good presentation and communication skills
- Must be ready to travel within a short notice.
- Must have good training knowledge , proposal writing and follow up.
- Must have a good marketing Drive.
- Candidate must be a resident in Abuja
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV's and Cover Letter to: email@example.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Technical Service Manager at African Management Services Company (AMSCO)
- Fresh Vacancies at a Professional Service Company - Fosad Consulting
- Archivist at KPMG Nigeria
- Marketing Assistant At People-matters
- Graduate Vacancies at Serve Consulting Limited
- Human Resource/ Admin Officer at Air Separation Nigeria Limited
- Driver at Sahel Capital and Advisory Limited
- Operational Controlling Executive (Finance Operations) at Nielsen Company