Sales Representatives at AwoofDay.com.ng
Posted on: 15 June, 2017
Deadline: 30 June, 2017
View Jobs in Online Sales / Marketing
View All Jobs at AwoofDay.com.ng
AwoofDay.com.ng - A daily deal site with an interesting twist. We’re the sliced bread of Nigeria’s online shopping market and you our customers, are the best thing since us. We hover the country negotiating mouth watering deals on items you may need.
- They must understand market and competitive analysis
- Come up with marketing strategies to enter new market, attract customers
- They must be intelligent with ability to communicate very well and retain loyal customers
- They must be hardworking and be able to work under pressure with little supervision
- Develop marketing and sales plan
- Follow up with leads and seal deals.
- Excellent team worker.
- A degree/OND only
- Sales experience is an added advantage.
- Must be resident in Abuja.
Competencies and Skills:
- Sociable, kind and persuasive
- They must be social media savvy and be able to develop creative ways of building a customer base online
- Ability to communicate properly, articulately and coherently, orally and in written English
- Creative and Innovative
- Ability to persuade and have strong negotiation skills
- Ability to develop, build and maintain relationship with both internal and external customers.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV's to: email@example.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about AwoofDay.com.ngSimilar Jobs
- Manager, Fixed Assets and General Ledger at Jumia Nigeria
- Software Quality Assurance Analyst at Jumia Nigeria
- Software Quality Assurance Engineer at Jumia Nigeria
- Shoppers at Supermart.ng
- Social Media Associates at Jumia Food
- Graduate Internship Positions at Supermart.ng
- Freelance Graphic Designer at BuyNigeriaMade