WFO Roedl & Partner - We provide professional services in the area of audit, consulting, finance and payroll accounting, law, and taxes, as well as HR consulting.
- We are looking for a practicing legal professional with 4- 7 years experience in legal advisory, company secretarial, employment and immigration services.
- Such candidate must be a focused, efficient, result-oriented individual with strong leadership personality and communication skills.
- He/She will be expected to directly lead large and medium sized company secretarial engagements.
- Filing of returns and the updating of corporate records of the entities at the appropriate registry.
- Assisting with Corporate Secretarial duties and ensuring maintenance of statutory books and records.
- Incorporation and management of corporate affairs of new companies being set up.
- Provide legal guidance at meetings and oversee compliance in the areas of Commercial Law.
- Review briefs and draft and perfect Company agreements.
- Provide Internal Legal guidance and counseling services.
- Develop Legal commentaries on appraisal of agreements.
- Identify legal implications of transactions.
- Conduct Research and Legal inquiries.
- Advise on effects of and compliance with legislation.
- Provide market entry advisory services to incoming clients.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Must possess a minimum of Bachelor of Law (LL.B) (Second Class degree) from a reputable university and fulfilled the requisite call to bar.
- Must possess 4-7 years’ (post call to bar)experience in corporate practice with in-depth knowledge and experience in corporate governance, company secretarial and compliance services, employment & immigration law.
- Must possess student membership of ICSA.
- Must possess good communication and presentation skills
- Must be disciplined in delivering tasks within deadlines.
- Must possess good client management skills.
- Must possess good research skills and experience in preparing legal briefs.
- Must be able to work using own initiative and perform tasks with minimal supervision.
The candidates must have comprehensive knowledge and experience in the following:
- Corporate Governance
- Company Secretarial Practices
- Working with regulators
- Trademark registration
- Immigration and Employment Law
Method of Application
Applicants should forward their CV's and Covering letters to: email@example.com with “Legal Associate” as the subject of your mail.
Note: Only candidates that meet the above requirements will be contacted.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.