Legal Associate at WFO Roedl & Partner
Posted on: 15 June, 2017
Deadline: 19 June, 2017
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at WFO International
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
WFO Roedl & Partner - We provide professional services in the area of audit, consulting, finance and payroll accounting, law, and taxes, as well as HR consulting.
- We are looking for a practicing legal professional with 4- 7 years experience in legal advisory, company secretarial, employment and immigration services.
- Such candidate must be a focused, efficient, result-oriented individual with strong leadership personality and communication skills.
- He/She will be expected to directly lead large and medium sized company secretarial engagements.
- Filing of returns and the updating of corporate records of the entities at the appropriate registry.
- Assisting with Corporate Secretarial duties and ensuring maintenance of statutory books and records.
- Incorporation and management of corporate affairs of new companies being set up.
- Provide legal guidance at meetings and oversee compliance in the areas of Commercial Law.
- Review briefs and draft and perfect Company agreements.
- Provide Internal Legal guidance and counseling services.
- Develop Legal commentaries on appraisal of agreements.
- Identify legal implications of transactions.
- Conduct Research and Legal inquiries.
- Advise on effects of and compliance with legislation.
- Provide market entry advisory services to incoming clients.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Must possess a minimum of Bachelor of Law (LL.B) (Second Class degree) from a reputable university and fulfilled the requisite call to bar.
- Must possess 4-7 years’ (post call to bar)experience in corporate practice with in-depth knowledge and experience in corporate governance, company secretarial and compliance services, employment & immigration law.
- Must possess student membership of ICSA.
- Must possess good communication and presentation skills
- Must be disciplined in delivering tasks within deadlines.
- Must possess good client management skills.
- Must possess good research skills and experience in preparing legal briefs.
- Must be able to work using own initiative and perform tasks with minimal supervision.
The candidates must have comprehensive knowledge and experience in the following:
- Corporate Governance
- Company Secretarial Practices
- Working with regulators
- Trademark registration
- Immigration and Employment Law
Method of Application
Applicants should forward their CV's and Covering letters to: email@example.com with “Legal Associate” as the subject of your mail.
Note: Only candidates that meet the above requirements will be contacted.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about WFO InternationalSimilar Jobs
- Product/Brand Manager (FMCG) at eRecruiter Nigeria
- Psychologist at Protege Management
- Accounts Clerk at Ascentech Services Ltd
- Fresh Vacancies at Fadac Resources
- Junior Digital Designer / Graphic Designer (Photoshop) at Oscar Temple
- Jobs at McTimothy Associates
- Business Development Executives at Intelfort Nigeria Limited
- Expert, Business Plan Development at Aquarian Consult Limited