Job Openings at Adexen Recruitment Agency
Posted on: 15 June, 2017
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Adexen
Adexen Recruitment Agency - Our client is one of the leading multinational company engaged in the sales of manufactured goods, especially automobiles products.
Job Reference: 1287
- Ensure the commercial success of Vehicle Parts; identify new markets and business opportunities.
- Organise sales visits/effective prospection.
- Present products to potential customers
- Establish new business
- Maintain accurate records and establish the necessary file for any sales transactions on daily basis.
- Attend trade exhibitions in order to update self with information in the market
- Follow and ascertain the payment of any sales
- Verify the good delivery of the Parts sold and ensure customer satisfaction
- Create and complete necessary prospect or customer sheet for implementation of the customer follow-up data processing system
- Review sales performance, aiming to meet or exceed targets
- Sustain good relationships with existing customers
- Gather customer information and report this information to Management
- Gather market information and competitors’ activities.
- B.Sc degree in Business, Marketing or a related field
- Minimum of 3-5 years work experience
- Must be energetic, analytical and confidence to negotiate at all levels
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Good Attention to details.
- Confident and persuasive communicator.
- Resilience and ability to cope with rejection.
- A high degree of self-motivation, ambition and drive
- The skill to work both independently and as part of a team
- The capacity to flourish in a competitive environment
- Possess a valid driver’s license.
go to method of application »
Job Reference: 1288
Industry: Logistics & Transport
- The CEO has profit and loss responsibility for the Company in Nigeria. He leads and develops the company to achieve further profitable growth. His primary focus is on commercial activities and he delivers the monthly/annual targets on top line revenue and gross margin. He develops and executes the commercial and marketing strategy of the Company and is directly responsible for the sales and marketing functions.
- The CEO develops and expands the relationship with existing and new clients and manages the execution of business plans with regards to growing the company’s market share with current clients, as well as acquisition of new prospects and development of additional services to create more added value for clients.
- The CEO is responsible for the financial performance of the company in close cooperation with the MD. The CEO and MD are responsible for the day-to-day management of the company.
- They ensure that the performance of the various departments and divisions are meeting the client/market requirements and annual business plans. They monitor, facilitates and initiates actions for continuous performance improvement.
Sales and Business Development:
- Develop plans for achieving Company’s sales targets, including formulation of strategies, defining the required resources, risk assessments and preparing the related budgets.
- Ensure an appropriate commercial approach to the local market to achieve the market value share objectives and monitor the business results.
- Supervise the formulation and implementation of Company’s sales and marketing strategies.
- Manage and deepen customer relationship with existing and prospective customers in order to increase profitability, growth, increase in market share, as well as customer loyalty and satisfaction.
- Gather and analyze competitive data and information on potential customers, competitors and market segments, in line with business requirements to gain insights into current and future opportunities.
- Provide clear development of the Company’s corporate strategy and strategic guidance/oversight of operations.
- Develop and execute business plans that drive business growth and position Company
- Define operational requirements and operational improvement plans to support business development and meet the needs of clients, and oversee execution of operational plans together with MD and COO.
- Define and implement KPIs for the operations/divisions alignment with commercial strategy.
- University Degree, preferable with an MBA
- Minimum 15 years’ experience in management positions, including Managing Director position with P&L responsibility
- Strong leadership skills with successful track record in motivating and developing good people
- Experience working in an international/multi-cultural environment
- Experience in Supply Chain Management and General Finance Management
- Experience working for large accounts and multinationals
- Ability to implement systems and processes to bring structure into the organisation
- Good negotiation and presentation skills
- Strong networking and interpersonal skills
- Highly motivated, target driven and pragmatic
- Creativity and flexibility to thrive under pressure and continuously changing circumstances
Attractive expatriate package.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about AdexenSimilar Jobs
- Latest Recruitment at Workforce Group
- Job Vacancies at Enroyale Global Services Limited
- IT Officer at Culminate Consulting
- Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant at Oscar Temple
- GT Mechanical Installation - Azura Edo at NES Global Talent
- Human Resource Roles at Bellforte Consulting
- Account & Admin Officer at TheJobMag
- Teacher - Early Years at Management FIRST