Truck Drivers at the Candel Company Limited
Posted on: 15 June, 2017
Deadline: 22 June, 2017
View Jobs in Agriculture / Agro-Allied
View All Jobs at Candel Company
The Candel Company Limited is Nigeria's leading crop yield advancement and production company. As a result of growth and the need to strengthen our current team, we need exceptional individuals with the right qualifications, drive and experience to join our team of professionals.
- The job holder will perform series of functions as pertaining driving a truck. This would include:
- Inspect vehicles for mechanical items and safety issues and perform preventative maintenance
- Collect and verify delivery instructions
- Maneuver trucks into loading or unloading positions
- Report defects , accidents or violations
- Comply with truck driving rules, regulations and company policies.
- Valid Driving License with minimum of 5 years experience
- Have basic mechanical experience.
- Applicant should not be more than 35 years.
- Extensive knowledge of applicable truck driving rules and regulations
- Proven experience as a truck driver
- Ability to drive long hours and travel regularly
- Ability to read, write and speak good English, maximum of ND holder.
- Have good knowledge of Nigeria road network.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Candel CompanySimilar Jobs
- Job Openings at Global Profilers
- Internal Control Officers at AMO Group
- Customer Service Representative at AMO Group
- Veterinary Lab. Micro-Biologist at AMO Group
- Executive Assistant, Strategy Execution & Business Development at AgriHub
- Monitoring and Evaluation Manager at the International Institute of Tropical Agriculture (IITA) - Readvertised
- Job Openings at Eko Maintenance Limited
- Fresh Vacancies at an Agro-Allied Company - Mario Consulting