Web Developer at the Centre for International Advanced and Professional Studies (CIAPS)
Posted on: 15 June, 2017
Deadline: 30 June, 2017
View Jobs in Education / Teaching
View All Jobs at CIAPS
Centre for International Advanced and Professional Studies (CIAPS) is a Lagos based international Graduate Schools that offers postgraduate and professional courses in Banking, Business Studies, Education, Media and Journalism. It is the first paperless academic institution in Africa.
Responsibility and Job Description
- Creation of flyers and other printable materials.
- Creation of logos, banners and other digital materials.
- Design and Management newsletters
- Development of new websites and management of existing ones.
- Management of learning portal
- Development and Management of Digital Media Marketing.
The successful candidate will:
- Candidates should possess Graphic Design Skills.
- Posses a portfolio that demonstrates the ability and experience to create, design and manage at least the items listed above.
- Be Involved, autonomous, rigorous and flexible
- Have a very quick understanding of briefs
- Have a good understanding of and passion for social media.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV's and Cover Letters to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Successful applicants will be invited for test and interview. Resumption is right away.
- To assist the selection committee with the selection process, applicants must address all the criteria listed in the Selection Criteria as well as responsibility and job description.
- Each selection criteria must be addressed separately.
- Applicants are requested to provide evidence of their ability to meet each criterion, using examples of previous experience wherever possible.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about CIAPSSimilar Jobs
- Jobs at Dalewares Institute of Technology
- Computer Teachers at a Reputable Secondary School - Presto Integrated Solutions
- Contract Staff To Market Our Educational Services at Postgraduate School of Credit and Financial Managment (PSCFM)
- Community Health Extension Worker (CHEW) at TippyToes KidCare Nursery and Daycare
- KG-3 Teacher at American University of Nigeria (AUN)
- Job Openings at a Co-Educational Secondary School
- Job Openings at The American University of Nigeria
- Lecturers at Dalewares Institute of Technology