eRecruiter Nigeria - Our client, is a multinational retail chain specializing in household and consumer goods including cosmetics, stationery, toys, and kitchenware. It has been expanding globally since its establishment and have opened more than 1,800 stores around the world. They also created a new business style, which combines fashion and leisure together, becoming the main force in the department stores and shopping centers with catering, fast fashion clothing and entertainment industries.
- Successful candidate shall be the project management coordinator for the Brand in Nigeria
- Overseeing all aspects of engineering projects in line with Brand specifications
- Coordinating with engineering and architectural design personnel to ensure timely and appropriate delivery of projects
- The successful candidate shall provide quality assurance on all fittings, decorations and design translations
- Shall coordinate multiple projects simultaneously as needs arises
- Accomplish construction human resource objectives
- Manage sub-contractors by locating, evaluating, and selecting sub-contractors; monitoring and controlling performance.
- Meet construction budget by monitoring project expenditures
- Approves construction projects by conducting inspections at critical phases; obtaining approvals from buyers
- Prevents fines and interruptions by complying with, and enforcing, codes
- Degrees in Engineering/Engineering Management/Project Management
- Should be a certified project management professional
- Professional Institutional Affiliations is a clear advantage
- 3 years Minimal project management/engineering management experience
- CV/Resume MUST be very detailed and contain list and description of notable projects managed
Requisite Management Skills:
- Project Management
- Quality Management
- Supply Management
- Attention to Detail
- Quality Focus.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their Resumé/CV's to: email@example.com
Note: Only qualified candidates would be responded to.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.