IT Outsourcing Operation Director at First Point Group
Posted on: 15 June, 2017
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View Jobs posted same day
At First Point Group we’ve made the global telecoms & technology recruitment industry our business. For clients such as Huawei, Amdocs, Juniper and Ericsson the strategic contribution of FPG, a trusted global partner who knows their industry inside out, is an invaluable business asset.
Over the years, we've gained deep industry expertise and experience, and developed close relationships with a vast network of telecoms and technology professionals around the world. As a result, we’re perfectly placed to help our clients and candidates deliver the next generation of technology.
- Establish Operation plan, milestones and deliverables.
- Establish and manage Operation team structure and members.
- Establish team management process and organization.
- Plan, manage and execute Operation Projects' budget to ensure successful delivery.
- Establish and standardize Operation delivery process.
- Design, establish and manage cost effective, sustainable service delivery across all offerings - drive definition of, and protect, delivery strategies and standards
- With 10-15 years related experience in Telecom or MTK, very deep understanding of IT Outsourcing/ Managed Services project
- Proven experience of designing and implementing complex projects and programmes including change management
- Specific technical "know-how" (at least) on BSS and Infrastructure IT Domains
- Experience on the delivery of improvements in large customer management and also supporting operational environment
- Can interface with Customer C-Level and across all other levels of people including internal organization
- Evidence of being able to turn a high level strategy into a set of deliverables and key tasks
- Leadership capability across his managers, project managers and other managers in the organization
- Should be able to establish and maintain effective working relations with the customer, transformation team, operations team and other stakeholders and businesses
- Should have the capability to share best practices in Transformation and Program Management
- Excellent facilitation and presentation skills
- Capable of good problem solving skills and techniques
- Industry accreditation such as Prince 2, MSP, ITIL etc are advantage
- Business driven and should have the capability to translate technical delivery projects to business benefits and realization
- Good communication capabilities and pro-activeness are preferred.
- Language: Excellent written and oral communication skills in English.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to career website on www.linkedin.com to apply
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Jobs at a Leading Telecoms Company - UConnect Human Resources Limited
- Job Openings at Alfred & Victoria Associates
- Printing Pre-sales Technical Consultant - Graduate At Hewlett Packard (HP) Inc
- Business Development Manager at EdgeBase Technologies
- Digital Marketing Executive at Aiotaq Integrated Solutions
- CCNA / A+ Instructor at HiiT Plc
- Job Openings at Swift Talk Limited
- Senior/Lead Dev Architect at Alfred & Victoria Associates