Job Vacancies at Alfred & Victoria Associates
Posted on: 15 June, 2017
Deadline: 21 June, 2017
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Alfred & Victoria Associates
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Alfred & Victoria Associates is one of Nigeria’s leading ICT solution based company. Our company offers a wide range of services which are in high demand of today’s emerging market.
- The job holder must have a Degree in Electrical and Electronic Engineering or related discipline with a minimum of 5 – 7 years post-NYSC experience.
- Relevant work and ‘Hands-On’ experience in solutions designs with IP-PBX, Unified Communications platforms, SBCs, OCS and Call Center Applications is desirable
- “Own” the VoIP core infrastructure (C4 & C5 VoIP switches, Session border controllers, billing platform, transcoders, Media servers, etc) and ensure consistent up-time and performance of the infrastructure.
- Ensure integrity of billing on the VOIP platform – with interconnect partners as
- Validate bespoke solutions generated by Solutions Architecture and Provisioning teams.
- Ensure that the VoIP system is secured and protected from intrusions that could lead to outages or a severe loss of revenue.
- Advanced understanding of the implementation of SS7 and SIP signaling protocols.
- Very strong knowledge of Softswitch class 4 and Softswitch class 5.
- A CCVP certification or higher is a strong advantage
- Understanding of networking protocols TCPIP, SMTP, FTP, HTTP, SNMP, Syslog, SSH etc
go to method of application »
- The Channel and Wholesale account manager will focus on developing our channel and wholesale business, sell additional products and services through these mediums to maximize revenue, minimize churn and adhere to sales processes (SAGE, and Share point).
- The job holder must have a Degree in B.Com/Business, Marketing, Computer Science, IT or its equivalent with a minimum of 3-5 years’ post-NYSC experience
- Work together with Carrier Service/ Global Account Manager & National Account Manager to develop action plans to ensure account strategies are executed upon.
- Prepare necessary reports and maintain such reports in Sage database and SharePoint.
- Approves invoices and is responsible for account collections.
- Responsible for Ensuring the SAGE and Sales Database is always up-to-date
- Leveraging strong financial tools for ROI as part of the global sales engagement process.
- Knowledge of telecommunications solutions for Enterprise Business – Mobile and Fixed Voice, Unified Communications, Cloud and
- Hosting Solutions, Connectivity Solutions and Internet of Things
Method of Application
Applicants should send in their Cvs using the job title as subject of the mail
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Alfred & Victoria AssociatesSimilar Jobs
- Graphics Designer at Exolve Technologies Limited
- Accountant at Trusoft Limited
- Contracts Specialist at IHS Towers
- Project Manager at Alfred & Victoria Associates
- Front Desk Clients' Relations Manager at Ultra Media Solutions
- Engineer NSMC - (BSS, NSS, TX/MPLS) at MTN Nigeria
- English Speaking Personalized Internet Assessor at Lionbridge
- Business Development Executives at McDorsey Service Company