Pattern Maker at Dokadots Clothing
Posted on: 15 June, 2017
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Creative / Arts
View All Jobs at Dokadots
Dokadots is a start up clothing brand that's based in Lagos, Nigera. Our products are primarily made from Ankara print fabric, designed and produced by an inhouse design and manufacturing team.
- We are looking for experienced Pattern Makers. Pattern Makers who know how to interpret a design concept and put it to paper, have excellent sewing skills and are very detailed oriented.
- A pattern maker should be able to draw freehand and also be familiar with computer software programs like Illustrator.
- Translate the drawing of clothing designs into pieces of paper or fiberboard in order to replicate shapes that will serve as dress or clothing pattern.
- Maintain an open communication with designers and manufacturers to ensure smooth transition of designs and actual clothing products
- Use draping skills to produce the corresponding dress or clothing patterns
- Be able to work with various clothing styles that have complicated pattern requirements
- Conduct proper clothing fittings and issue necessary adjustments or corrections
- Inspect the accuracy of sample pattern to ascertain that it follows the original sketch design
- Alter sample garments as necessary to satisfy cost specification and manufacturing limitations
- Provide advice or input on the right machine techniques to use
- Grade the patterns according to the required range of garment sizes
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Send in your application by clicking the Apply button below
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about DokadotsSimilar Jobs
- Hair Stylists at Beautytalks Makeova
- Fresh Vacancies at GINANI
- Executive Assistant, Strategy Execution & Business Development at Hesey Designs - Talent24
- Style + Lifestyle Contributor at Kobi Koachman Fashion