Senior Associate, Business Analysis & Management Consulting Services at Sawubona Advisory Services Limited
Posted on: 15 June, 2017
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Sawubona Consulting Firm
We are a research and management consulting practice, working across sectors to help businesses solve problems, take advantage of value opportunities and generate enduring results. As a senior associate you will be an integral part of teams that identify, shape, and execute high-value tactical and transformational programs to respond to the business challenges of our clients.
Key Job Details:
- People & Process Management: The Consultant is expected to optimize the human resources (analysts, senior analysts, administrative and external team-support) in their consulting teams, delivering on the business’ promise of Enduring Results to clients.
- Strategic Business Planning: The Consultant is expected to lead the process of developing business plans for clients, unlock value opportunities in their sectors. An end-to-end understanding of how businesses create value is very important in achieving this responsibility.
- Financial Forecasts / Modeling: The Consultant is also expected to lead a team that develops financial models for business planning and investment appraisals to help engender better management decision making. The Consultant has to have a robust understanding of quantitative models for business finance.
- Research and Analysis: With research being a very integral part of the Consulting work process, the Consultant is also expected to lead their analysts in the development of industry intelligence and the smart adaptation of this intelligence to help solve client’s problems and take advantage of value opportunities. Ability to aggregate and make sense of seemingly disparate bits of information is very critical to delivering on this responsibility.
- Initiatives Management: The Consultant will regularly have the responsibility of driving the implementation of initiatives within the firm. These initiatives are critical to the achievement of the organisation’s objectives and the Consultant has to have experience in managing initiatives in similar organisations.
- Client Relations: The Consultant is also a key part of the firm’s client engagement process and must therefore be able to develop and manage close relationships with clients.
- The ideal candidate is expected to have a good first degree. Degrees in the Social Science disciplines like Accounting, Economics, Business Administration, Management, or Finance, may be a slight advantage. An Msc/MBA, though an added advantage, is not compulsory
- At least 2 years’ relevant work experience
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Send in your application by clicking the Apply button below
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Sawubona Consulting FirmSimilar Jobs
- Streaming Media Systems Engineer at Maurice Xandra Solutions
- Sketchup Expert at a Furniture Manufacturing Company - Career Prime
- Mooring Master at GUS Consulting Ltd
- Structural Engineer at Culminate Consulting
- Business Development Executives at AIM Consultants
- Business Services Manager at Human Edge Limited
- Group Finance Controller at Nicole Sinclair Consulting
- Business Development Manager at Ascentech Services Limited