Private Personal Assistant at Shape Empowerment Foundation
Posted on: 14 June, 2017
Deadline: 16 June, 2017
View Jobs in NGO / Non-Profit Associations
View Jobs posted same day
Shape Empowerment Foundation, a Not-for-Profit Organization non-denominational faith-based women organization, is recruiting to fill the position of:
- We are a responsible and reputable Church of over two decades, looking for a vibrant and competent Personal Assistant to manage the personal activities of our Senior Pastor
- The ideal candidate will be a Born Again Christian with a friendly and easy going personality while also being very perceptive and disciplined.
- You should be able to deal with complaints and give accurate information. A customer-oriented approach is essential.
To include but not limited to:
- Computing and accounting.
- Handling bills and invoices.
- Making travel arrangements.
- Handling correspondence, creating inventories, organizing the office/home and handling media enquiries.
- Planning special events and parties.
- Managing projects, like writing of books, and home improvements.
- Organizing and liaising with third parties.
- Coordinating personal schedules and daily activities.
- Running business and personal errands.
- Maintaining social, public/private activities.
- Born Again Christian
- First Degree in Business, Administration or any other related courses
- IT literacy. At the very least advanced level skills in Word and Microsoft PowerPoint, and an intermediate level knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Proven experience as Administrator, Personal Assistant or any other relevant position
- Very good knowledge of office management
- Proficient in English (oral and written)
- Strong communication and people skills
- Good organizational and multi-tasking abilities
- Problem-solving skills
- Customer service orientation
- Ability to drive with driver license will be added advantage
- Ideal candidate must live around Lekki/Ibeju Lekki area
Method of Application
Applicants should kindly forward their Application/CV to: email@example.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Fresh Job Opportunities at Mercy Corps
- TA - Child Protection Officer at the United Nations Children's Fund (UNICEF)
- Monitoring and Evaluation Specialists at Cuso International
- Monitoring & Evaluation Advisor at Randstad Construction Property Engineering - Voluntary Service Overseas (VSO)
- Job Opportunities at FHI 360
- Graduate WASH Technical Assistant at the Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC)
- Monitoring & Evaluation Advisor at Voluntary Service Overseas (VSO)
- Logistics Coordinator at Alliance for International Medical Action (ALIMA)