Business Development Managers at Drury Industries
Posted on: 14 June, 2017
Deadline: 28 June, 2017
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at Drury Industries
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Drury is a shining example of self reliance in the field of heavy chemicals manufacture .In existence since 1986. A well established conglomerate in the manufacturing and marketing of industrial chemicals (sulphuric Acid) and (Aluminum sulphate) in Nigeria requires the services of suitably qualified candidate to fill the position below:
- Job TypeFull Time
Abuja, Bauchi, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Kwara, Nasarawa, Niger, Ogun, Oyo, Plateau, Sokoto, Zamfara
- Job Field
Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
- Applicants need to be creative, innovative and extremely versatile.
- Applicants must be able to liaise with
- Applicants should have good interpersonal skill to maintain steady relationship with these ministries and financial institutions.
- Candidates residing in these cities will be preferred.
- B.Sc, HND (Business Administration, Accounting, Finance, Marketing, Economics) with a minimum of 2 years experience.
- Fully conversant with Excel, Word, PowerPoint and computers
- Excellent Oral and written English. Letter writing is very important
- Familiar with Price, Quantity, Amount, Proposal, Contract, Performance bonds, delivery notes
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Meet people at the highest level
- Must be self driven, articulate
- Create friendship and build personal relations
- Team leadership ability.
- Enthusiasm, interest and passion for achieving set goals & even beyond.
- Should have analytical & problem solving ability to tackle the would be institution & organisation.
- Ability to deliver company’s guideline and policy on all aspects as needed.
- Trust on corporate image and confidence to deliver necessary information to prospective organisation.
- Ability to plan various activities, quality meetings and visits as required.
Very Attractive package.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org & email@example.com specifying city/state of interest and addressed to:
Plot 9 & 18 Opic Industrial Estate,
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Drury IndustriesSimilar Jobs
- Graduate PCM Specialist, Beverages and Groceries (MEA) at Mondelez International LLC - Cadbury Nigeria Plc
- Confectionery Production Supervisor at Gormley Foods Limited
- Construction Manager at CWAY Group
- Finance Roles at Saroafrica International
- Accountant at BMDirect
- Warehouse Supervisor at SABmiller Plc
- Jobs at Juan Industries Limited
- Machine Operator at Rhabe Ventues Limited