KNCV Tuberculosis Foundation is a leading medical Development Aid organization working in Global Tuberculosis (TB) Control. KNCV has an office in Abuja and is recruiting staff for the following positions
Incumbent will work under the overall guidance of the Country Representative and under direct supervision Of Senior Finance and Admin Officer.
Core responsibilities and tasks.
Procurement. stock management and logistics for the Organization
Maintenance of inventory records register.
Stock and logistics management of medicine and lab related items
Administrative handling of workshops trainings,
Occasional financial handling of workshops/trainings,
Amendments for partners/Contracts external experts/staff,
National security issues,
Administrative handling of travel arrangements, including ticketing, insurance and invitation letters
Other tasks if required.
Applicants for this position should be of Nigerian nationality or resident who possess the following minimum qualification:
Degree in a relevant field
5 years experience as Office Manager preferabley in a health oriented NGO environment
Experience in USAID and WHO funded projects
Proficiency in computer programs such as MS Office
Excellent written and verbal English Language skills
A team worker
Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Incumbent will work under the overall guidance of the Country Representative and under direct supervision of Senior Finance and Admin Officer.
Core responsibilities and tasks
- Assist in management of the KNCV field accounts
System, examines receipts and vouchers, coding and Invoice entry, prepares payroll. Tracks expenditures, Accruals and reconciliations.
- Maintenance of the KNCV petty cash accounts.
- Will monitor all travel and other advance account.
- Assist in all financial and procurement activities including cash flow
- Ensures that all project incurred expenses paid for on a timely basis
- Travels to field offices, training sites and other field
- Assist in annual audit process
- Engages in financial and related tasks as required by
the Senior Finance and Admin Officer and Country
Applicants for this position should be Nigerian nationals or residents who possess the following:
University degree in a relevant field (accounting/finance/business management).
- More than 4 years of experience in accounting.
- Experience and knowledge of Nigerian Tax Laws.
- Demonstrable experience with accounting and Financial reporting in USG supported projects.
- Working independently.
- Excellent written and verbal English language skills
- Experience with accounting software packages
- Proficiency in computer programs such as MS Office package.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills and locations when required working in a team.
What does KNCV Nigeria offer?
Competitive salary, depending on age, education and working experience.
For further information on the positions please contact Nancy Nickaf on: 070-63167049. Your curriculum vitae with motivation letter should be sent by' e-mail to TBCARE Nigeria at email@example.com within a week of the date this publication to the attention of Country Representative under subject: Office Manger or Assistant accountant. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified by email.