Research Clinicians at Medical Research Council (MRC)
Posted on: 16 July, 2013
Deadline: 26 July, 2013
View Jobs in NGO / Non-Profit Associations
View All Jobs at Medical Research Council
The MRC Unit, The Gambia is the Council’s of largest establishment conducting medical, Excellent written and spoken English. Research in a developing country. The Unit aims to improve the health of disciplinary team. People in low-income countries by excellence in multi-disciplinary research programmes
We are seeking to appoint a Research Clinician with experience on clinical trials in developing countries. The post-holder will work on a trial to evaluate the safety, tolerability and immunogenicity of a multi dose vial for Pneumococcal Conjugate
Vaccine (MDV PCV13).this is ideal opportunity for a clinician who wishes to pursue a career in clinical research.
- FWACP Part 1 or equivalent
- Practical experience of health research in developing countries
- Previous experience in conducting clinical trials
- Experience of staff management.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Commitment to working in a multi- disciplinary team.
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal/ excellence in multi-disciplinary research written communication skills.
- A flexible and well-organized
- Approach to work and an ability to meet deadlines.
- Attentiveness to detail.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Willingness to be on-call and work outside the normal working hours.
- Record of publications in peer-reviewed journals
- FWACP Part 2
- Excellent IT skills (Microsoft WOrd, Excel and Access)
Method of Application
Interested candidates should send their application to:
Human Resources Office
Vacancy for: Research Clinical/Paediatrician (MDV PCV13)
MRC Unit, The Gambia
The Gambia, west Africa
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Medical Research CouncilSimilar Jobs
- Monitoring and Evaluation Officer at Action Against Hunger | ACF-International
- Fresh Vacancies at Médecins Sans Frontières
- Job Opportunities at ActionAid Nigeria
- Field Manager, North West Nigeria at New Incentives
- Behavior Change and Training Deputy Program Manager at Action Against Hunger | ACF-International
- Job Openings at Neem Foundation
- Latest Jobs at Médecins du Monde
- Programme Associate - Governance and Peacebuilding at United Nations Development Programme (UNDP)