Research Clinicians at Medical Research Council (MRC)
Posted on: 16 July, 2013
Deadline: 26 July, 2013
View Jobs in NGO / Non-Profit Associations
View All Jobs at Medical Research Council
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
The MRC Unit, The Gambia is the Council’s of largest establishment conducting medical, Excellent written and spoken English. Research in a developing country. The Unit aims to improve the health of disciplinary team. People in low-income countries by excellence in multi-disciplinary research programmes
We are seeking to appoint a Research Clinician with experience on clinical trials in developing countries. The post-holder will work on a trial to evaluate the safety, tolerability and immunogenicity of a multi dose vial for Pneumococcal Conjugate
Vaccine (MDV PCV13).this is ideal opportunity for a clinician who wishes to pursue a career in clinical research.
- FWACP Part 1 or equivalent
- Practical experience of health research in developing countries
- Previous experience in conducting clinical trials
- Experience of staff management.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Commitment to working in a multi- disciplinary team.
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal/ excellence in multi-disciplinary research written communication skills.
- A flexible and well-organized
- Approach to work and an ability to meet deadlines.
- Attentiveness to detail.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Willingness to be on-call and work outside the normal working hours.
- Record of publications in peer-reviewed journals
- FWACP Part 2
- Excellent IT skills (Microsoft WOrd, Excel and Access)
Method of Application
Interested candidates should send their application to:
Human Resources Office
Vacancy for: Research Clinical/Paediatrician (MDV PCV13)
MRC Unit, The Gambia
The Gambia, west Africa
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Medical Research CouncilSimilar Jobs
- Call for Proposals at Mercy Corps
- Front Desk /Administrative Assistant at WaterAid Nigeria
- Director of Monitoring and Evaluation at PACT Nigeria
- Director of Finance and Operations at PACT Nigeria
- Deputy Chief of Party at PACT Nigeria
- MHPSS Technical Specialist at Heartland Alliance International
- Business Support Assistant (SCOPE) at the United Nations World Food Programme (WFP)
- Organizational Development Specialist, STEER Project at Save the Children Nigeria