ALL APPLICANTS MUST BE HIGHLY DRIVEN and have a culture of working within a time driven environment
Job Reference: BD01
Position: BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT EXECUTIVE
· Investigate the economic conditions surrounding products and/or services assigned, such as industry trends and competition.
· Partner with the marketing executive to conduct extensive market research prior to launch.
· Prospecting new clients and following up aggressively on contacts.
· Develop leads for new business.
· Making presentations/demos to make sales.
· Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers.
· Cold calling to arrange meetings with potential customers, prospect for new business.
· Acting as a contact between a company and its existing and potential markets.
· Gathering market and customer information; gaining a clear understanding of customers' businesses and requirements.
· Projection of a positive organizational image to clients and the public at large.
· Good communication and interpersonal skills
· Good technical understanding and can pick up new tools quickly
· Strong customer focus
· Business and entrepreneurial spirit
· Result and performance oriented
· A graduate of a reputable university with a minimum of a Second Class Lower division in Marketing or any related discipline.
· A minimum of 3 years experience in marketing
· An experience in selling technology solutions is an added advantage
· Applicant should not be more than 30 years (Preferably female)
· Applicant must have concluded NYSC and must have discharge certificate in hand
· Proficient in the use of personal computers and Microsoft office packages (MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
· Interested applicant must reside in Abuja and have a good knowledge of the environment
· Good knowledge of the industry
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 5th August, 2013
Click Here to Apply