KPMG Professional Services and KPMG Advisory Services are the KPMG member firm in Nigeria. The partners and people have been operating in Nigeria since 1978, providing multidisciplinary professional services to both local and international organizations within the Nigerian business community. Our vision is to build and sustain our reputation as the best firm to work with by ensuring our people, clients and communities achieve their full potential.
Auto Req ID: 123392BR
Function: Infrastructure - Facilities
Service Line: Facilities
Engagement Type: Graduate Hire
- The Practice Administration Officer will supervise all activities and processes pertaining to the firm's archive system, document service centre, general store and the fir's mail room.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Registration of new documents and filing of the documents
- Indexing of new files. All new files must be registered and appropriately indexed before shelving
- E-audit - Safekeeping of e-audit files; approvals; release of file after appropriate approvals
- Management of the archives and retrieval of documents from the archive
- E-documents - Management of the documents on the Laserfiche
KPMG Annex Office:
- Management of the KPMG Annex office and Archive
- Ensure 99% uptime availability of key utilities (Power, water, security, etc.)
- Ensure prompt resolution of complaints on KPMG Annex office facilities
- Reconciliation of lunch supplied to the KPMG Annex office and processing of payment for same
- Ensure supply of diesel to the KPMG Annex office once re-order level is reached
- Ensure that requested weekly supplies of provisions and toiletries are sent to the KPMG Annex office
- Responsible for the building maintenance after appropriate approval
- Activation of new Access Cards
- Deactivation of missing/bad cards
- Process Tenants’ Access Cards request
- Ensure that the firm’s asset database is updated and work with the Procurement unit to ensure all new assets are included in the tagged one and can be captured on the software
- Coordinate the processing of the firm’s fleet insurance premium annually
- Ensure the timely renewal of the relevant insurance documents for expat vehicles, firm’s assets, etc.
- Work with the insurance providers for timely processing of insurance claims
- Oversee the store operations, ensuring there are no stock-out of essential items (stationeries, meeting room refreshments, etc.)
Coordination of the Production Unit:
- Coordinate the activities of the production officers by ensuring the availability of the services at all times
- Ensure zero downtime on the equipment and consumables (A4 papers, printer toners, etc).
General Facilities Management:
- Handle all other tasks that are assigned by the Facilities Manager
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to KPMG career website on krb-sjobs.brassring.com to apply
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.