2013 Shell Petroleum Development Company of Nigeria Limited LiveWIRE Nigeria Programme
Posted on: 5 July, 2013
Deadline: 22 July, 2013
View Jobs in General
View Jobs posted same day
The Shell Petroleum Development Company of Nigeria Limited (SPDC), operator of the NNPC/Shell/Total/Agip Joint Venture announces the commencement of the 2013 Shell LiveWIRE Nigeria Programme.
Shell LiveWIRE Nigeria is a youth enterprise development programme supported by The Shell Petroleum Development Company of Nigeria Limited (SPDC). The programme operates in the Niger Delta region and aims to inspire, encourage and support young people aged 18-35 to start up their own businesses through the provision of finance and training for young entrepreneurs.
The objectives for the LiveWIRE Programme Nigeria are to:
- Enable Youths to establish businesses through provision of business planning and management guidelines and skills through the become A Successful Owner Manager Course (BSOM).
- Run awards for candidates with the best business plans. The award provides access to micro-credit facilities, through third parties like banks, NGOs and allied financial institutions.
- Provide a volunteer mentoring programme for those who have completed the training course and decide to pursue starting their own business. Mentors can be drawn from oil & gas, banking, social, voluntary sectors etc.
- Bright Ideas and Become a Successful Business Owner Manager (BSOM) workshops
- Business Awareness Forum
- Young Business Leaders Awards
- Business Information and Enquiry Service
Applications are invited from:
- Male and Female applicants from Rivers, Bayelsa and Delta states aged between 18-35yeors
- Must possess a University degree or HND
- Must be resident in state of application
Wednesday July 3rd - Monday, July 22nd 2013
Method of Application
Letter of application
Copy of birth certificate or sworn age declaration
Copy of Local Government identification letter
Copy of degree certificate or HND
1 page introduction to the type of business you are involved in or are interested in establishing.
Submit 1-6 above via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Administrative Assistants at Rainbow Group International
- Chief Security Officers at Fadac Resources
- Job Vacancy at an International Betting and Gaming Company - Kimberly Ryan
- Jobs at Serengeti OOH
- MYJOBMAG MUST READ SERIES: GET THE JOB - USE OF ENGLISH