Job Title : Product Marketing/Business Development Manager At An ICT Company (REF: PM 1)
A Dyanamic and well focused information & Communications Technology Company with its Head Office in Lagos wishes to engage competent and highly focused personnel.
· Primarily responsible for the marketing of the Company’s electronic products to both the private and public sectors.
· Acts as interface for the deployment of Solution to clients.
· Generate business leads, proposals; attend meetings (business negotiations and presentations).
· Ensure adequate after sales support thereby reducing customer complaints and strengthening business relationship.
· Identify opportunities for business development.
· Build appropriate strategies and programs for business growth.
· Budget planning and Implementation.
· Participate in product development process.
· Analyze and evaluate potential for new product and program offerings.
· Review of current products, including structure, pricing and risk levels.
· Prepare new product plans, business cases and market opportunity analysis.
· Preparation of strategic/workable marketing plans and objectives.
· Excellent interpersonal, managerial and leadership skills.
· Very strong marketing, analytical & conceptual ability.
· Thorough understanding of the working of public sector businesses.
· Sound knowledge and familiarity with global IT trends, events and strategies.
· Ability to conceptualize new ideas, researches the new ideas, and evaluate them objectively from a market and financial standpoint.
· Minimum of B.Sc (2nd class division) in Social Sciences/ Computer Science or any related discipline.
· Additional qualification of MBA or other professional qualification will be an added advantage.
· Minimum of 6 years experience in ICT Company especially in the provision of electronic solutions to the Public Sector.
· Must not be above 36 years.
· Must be versatile in information in information technology trends and use the tools effectively.
· Must understand the workings of electronic business and its impact on customer businesses
Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidates should forward a copy of their CVs stating clearly the Ref no of the position of interest in the accompanying application letter not later than two weeks from the date of this publication to email@example.com. Please not that only applicants who possess these qualifications stated above will be short-listed and invited for interview .
Remuneration: Very attractive and competitive.