The CLEEN Foundation is recruiting a proven professional to lead its programmes work in Lagos. The successful candidate will have at least four years relevant experience in the areas of project development, management, fundraising, public policy advocacy and relationship building/management with government agencies: donor partners, media and civil society orqanizations. Fluency (written and spoken) in English is required.
- Lead the implementation of programmes from the Lagos office.
- Lead development of and fund raising for new programmes in pursuance of mission of CLEEN:
- Coordinate public policy advocacy work of the Lagos office
- Build and manage existing relationships between CLEEN Foundation and government agencies, development partners, media and civil society organizations.
- Work in close partnership with program teams in the Abuja (Northern Nigeria) and Owerri (Eastern Nigeria) offices.
• A minimum of four years of relevant professional activity in development work
• Demonstrable experience in project development, management and fundraising
• Strong understanding of key concepts, issues and thinking in public safety, security and criminal justice reform in West Africa
• Experience in building and managing relationships with government agencies, donor
Graduate degree in social sciences, humanities and law or equivalent is strongly preferred.
Excellent written and spoken English.
This description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this position. The actual duties and responsibilities may vary based on strategy or assignment.
If you think you are the candidate we are looking for, please send a substantive application letter and your resume to email@example.com within two weeks of publication of this announcement