We are a Business Consultancy firm focused on small/medium businesses. Our goal is to provide our clients with the support they need to grow their businesses by providing them with value -added and convenient services in a friendly atmosphere.
Job Reference Code: SE/02/OFM
Opening Date: 24th June, 2013
Closing Date: 13th July, 2013
Office Manager Job Purpose: Supports company operations by maintaining office systems and supervising staff.
• Maintains office services by organizing office operations and procedures; preparing payroll; controlling correspondence; designing filing systems; reviewing and approving supply requisitions; assigning and monitoring clerical functions.
• Provides historical reference by defining procedures for retention, protection, retrieval, transfer, and disposal of records.
• Maintains office efficiency by planning and implementing office systems, layouts, and equipment procurement.
• Designs and implements office policies by establishing standards and procedures; measuring results against standards; making necessary adjustments.
• Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
• Keeps management informed by reviewing and analyzing special reports; summarizing information; identifying trends.
• Maintains office staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
• Maintains office staff job results by coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
• Achieves financial objectives by preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• A minimum of HND / B.Sc. in any of the social science course
. A minimum experience of 2 - 3 years in administrative duties
• Effective verbal and listening communications skills
• Attention to detail and high level of accuracy
• knowledge of office administration
• computer skills including the spreadsheet and word processing programs, and e-mail at a highly proficient level
• analytical and problem solving skills
Job Reference Code: SE/02/RCP
Opening Date: 25th June, 2013
Closing Date: 13th July, 2013
Responsible for handling front office reception and administration duties, including greeting guests and offering them a beverage, answering phones, handling company inquiries, and sorting and distributing mail. Mail also schedule meetings and travel for executives.
• Answer phones and operate a switchboard.
• Route calls to specific people.
• Answer inquiries about company.
• Greet visitors warmly and make sure they are comfortable.
• Schedule meetings and conference rooms.
• Make coffee and set out food.
• Ensure reception area is tidy.
• Coordinate mail flow in and out of office.
• Coordinate office activities.
• Arrange appointments.
• Cash out people when necessary.
• Validate parking tickets.
• Give visitors badges and direct them to where they can sign in.
• Send email and faxes.
• Collect and distribute parcels and other mail.
• Perform basic bookkeeping, filing, and clerical duties.
• Prepare travel vouchers.
• Take and relay messages.
• Update appointment calendars.
• Schedule follow-up appointments.
• A minimum of HND/ B.Sc in any social science course
• A minimum of 2 – 3 years experience on the job
• Analytical and problem solving skills
• Decision making skills
• Excellent communications skills
• Ability to pay attention to detail
• Must be honest, trustworthy and respectful
• Must be flexible and able to multi task
• Must demonstrate sound work ethics
To apply for the positions, click here