Teller Service Representatives (TSR) at a Leading Nigerian Bank - Workforce Group
Posted on: 21 April, 2017
Deadline: 5 May, 2017
View Jobs in Banking / Financial Services
View All Jobs at Workforce Management Centre
Workforce Group - Our client is one of the leading banks in Nigeria, driven by innovation and operating on the most advanced banking technology platform in the market. The philosophy of our client has been and continues to be, one of maintaining mutually beneficial relationships with our customers and communities.
- Accept retail and/or commercial deposits, loan payments, process checking and savings account withdrawals.
- Cash checks.
- Maintain an adequate cash drawer at all times; this includes buying and selling currency from the vault as necessary.
- Balance cash drawer in accordance with Bank procedures and regulations.
- Process credit card cash advances.
- Assist in ordering, receiving, verifying, and distributing cash.
- Providing additional products including Cashier’s Checks, Personal Money Orders.
- Assist customers in accessing safety deposit boxes.
- May be responsible for bank opening and/or closing.
- Maintains the highest level of confidentiality with all information obtained.
- Promotes the bank’s products and services.
- Answer customer inquiries and refer customers to the proper service area for issues that cannot be resolved at the teller line.
The requirements are as follows:
- Must be resident in Lagos.
- Not more than 27 years old.
- Qualification (minimum OND and Maximum of HND).
- OND holders must have completed one year IT.
- HND holders must have completed NYSC.
- Able to use MS Office packages especially MS Excel.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Smart, friendly and presentable.
- Banking experience is a plus.
- Residents of Ikoyi, Lekki, Ajah are encouraged to apply. Candidates in other locations in Lagos can also apply.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their applications to: email@example.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Workforce Management CentreSimilar Jobs
- Mo Ibrahim Foundation Leadership Fellowship Program 2018 - African Development Bank (AfDB)
- Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE) Recruitment for Team Lead, Compensation & Benefits
- VFD Group Graduate Executive Management Trainee Program 2017
- Ecobank Nigeria Latest Recruitment
- Job Opportunities at Opone Johnson & Co
- Latest Jobs at Aguda Titun Microfinance Bank Limited
- Latest Recruitment at the African Development Bank Group (AfDB)
- Head, Investment Management At PAL Pensions