Teller Service Representatives (TSR) at a Leading Nigerian Bank - Workforce Group
Posted on: 21 April, 2017
Deadline: 5 May, 2017
View Jobs in Banking / Financial Services
View All Jobs at Workforce Management Centre
Workforce Group - Our client is one of the leading banks in Nigeria, driven by innovation and operating on the most advanced banking technology platform in the market. The philosophy of our client has been and continues to be, one of maintaining mutually beneficial relationships with our customers and communities.
- Accept retail and/or commercial deposits, loan payments, process checking and savings account withdrawals.
- Cash checks.
- Maintain an adequate cash drawer at all times; this includes buying and selling currency from the vault as necessary.
- Balance cash drawer in accordance with Bank procedures and regulations.
- Process credit card cash advances.
- Assist in ordering, receiving, verifying, and distributing cash.
- Providing additional products including Cashier’s Checks, Personal Money Orders.
- Assist customers in accessing safety deposit boxes.
- May be responsible for bank opening and/or closing.
- Maintains the highest level of confidentiality with all information obtained.
- Promotes the bank’s products and services.
- Answer customer inquiries and refer customers to the proper service area for issues that cannot be resolved at the teller line.
The requirements are as follows:
- Must be resident in Lagos.
- Not more than 27 years old.
- Qualification (minimum OND and Maximum of HND).
- OND holders must have completed one year IT.
- HND holders must have completed NYSC.
- Able to use MS Office packages especially MS Excel.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Smart, friendly and presentable.
- Banking experience is a plus.
- Residents of Ikoyi, Lekki, Ajah are encouraged to apply. Candidates in other locations in Lagos can also apply.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their applications to: email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Workforce Management CentreSimilar Jobs
- Drivers at AB Microfinance Bank Nigeria Limited
- Accountant at AiQ Capital Management Limited
- Fund Manager at AT&A Asset Management Limited
- Scrum Master at a Leading Nigerian Bank - Growth in Value Alliance (GV Alliance) Partners
- Head Of Internal Operations at a Non-Banking Financial Organisation - Fadac Resources
- HR Assistant at Crossover Microfinance Bank
- Career Opportunities at First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank)
- 2018 Graduate Internship Program at the African Development Bank Group (AfDB)