Our client a first generation Nigerian Bank seeks to recruit highly intelligent, young and well articulated and dynamic professionals with integrity for the following positions nationwide:
- Attend to customers enquires promptly and efficiently
- Issue banker’s signature confirmation and reference letter as required
- Refer customers request beyond his/her limit to appropriate authority
- Process internet banking services and e-product request
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Business Service Manager
- Good customer service skills
- Good relations skills
- Good problem solving skills
- Good documentation and record keeping
- Good reading and listening skills
- Good dress sense
- HND Graduate only (Minimum Lower Credit)
- Age: Not more than 27 years
- Experience in the banking industry will be an added advantage
- Maintain the service and appearance of vehicles daily
- Maintain driver logs and recording all movement in the trip sheet
- Safely transport consignment to customers location in a timely, safe, courteous and professional manner
- Act as an observer during operation and report same to control room and the operation officer.
- Maintain vehicle Inventory which includes doing a general check of the vault to ensure all cash bags are remove after the day operation.
- Adhere to all safety requirements particular to the vehicle, crew, consignment
- Denying all unauthorized access into the vehicle.
- Abide by all traffic rules and regulations including Federal Road Safety Regulations.
- Knowledge of the CIT industry
- Safe driving
- Active Risk Management Skill
- Perfect Visual Performance
- Computer literacy
- Ability to read maps efficiently
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Diligent attention to detail
- Diligent attention to safety
- SSCE , Trade test, Graduates
Age: Not more than 45 years
Experience in the Cash In Transit industry will be an added advantage