Our client an indigenous company operating in the down-stream sector of the Nigerian oil and gas industry, has been providing catering services, facility management services and allied labor contracting services (at both on-shore and off-shore platforms) to International oil companies and several indigenous oil companies for over forty years in Nigeria.
The company is undergoing a restructuring program to better position it to meet the new challenges in the industry as well as effectively diversifying its earnings base.
An Operations Manager is required within its operations to lead the company's reform agenda.
The incumbent will perform the following key roles and report directly to the Chairman:
• Oversee the entire operations of the company
• Development of technical and commercial bids on new contracts
• Contract sourcing
• Development of work processes, safety policies and procedures
• Quality controls and management in service delivery
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
• A University Degree in Engineering, Food Technology or other relevant disciplines
• An MBA degree obtained from a reputable University will be an added advantage
• Minimum of 15 years working experience, out of which 10 years must have been spent in an Oil and Gas Industry
• Good interpersonal skills and ability to work under pressure.
Interested candidates with the specified minimum qualifications are required to apply for this position within 14 days of this publication to:
Recruitment and Placements (Ref. NC/09)
Plot 9, Gabriel Olusanya Street, Off White Sands Street, By ELF Bus Stop,
Lekki Phase 1, Lagos State.
or Email: email@example.com