An educational institution located at number 23, Aina Falege Street, Agiliti Estate, Mile 12, Lagos is looking for a highly
experienced and highly motivated individual to lead the growth ambition of the school as School Principal. The School is at the
advance stage in her major new Building project with state of the art Facilities.
* Supervision of curriculum development and improvement, ensuring constant review of the curricular and ensuring that
learning/teaching materials are up-to-date.
* Supervision of curricular and co-curricular activities.
* Supervision of school hostel
* Preparing annual budget and strategic plans for the college
* Ensuring discipline is maintained amongst staff and students of the college '
* Ensuring the objectives, plans and growth set targets are constantly met.
* Ensuring that facilities are operated effectively and efficiently and see that applicable health and safety standards are met
* Provide for adequate inventories of property and for the security and accounting of that property
* Training and development of staff.
Qualifications and Requirements:
* Master's Degree in Education (a specialization in Education Planning and Administration is an added advantage)
* Minimum of 15 years post-NYSC teaching experience, at least 5yrs of which must have been served as Principal of an
International school running both Nigerian/British curricula
* Should be able to inspire, motivate, and mentor both students and staff
* Must also have been directly involved in the development and implementation of e-Iearning system of education for Secondary Schools.
* Open to both Nigerians and Expatriates
* Very competitive enough to attract the right candidate.
All applications should be sent to email@example.com