Graduate Jobs at Cadbury
Posted on: 5 June, 2013
Deadline: 18 June, 2013
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View Jobs posted same day
Cadbury Nigeria Plc, is a subsidiary of Kraft Foods Inc., the second largest food business in the world, is a leading player in the FMCG sector of the Nigerian economy, with existence spanning decades in the Nigerian market. We make today delicious by our array of iconic brands renowned nationwide for quality.
Having restructured our operations and returned to a path of profitable growth, Cadbury Nigeria desires to recruit dynamic, passionate and result oriented candidates to fill the following positions:
|You require an ID and Password to be able to apply for jobs. Register to obtain your ID and Password.
Method of Application
Click on the link besides each job position.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Account Manager, Dow Adhesives at the Dow Chemical Company
- Associate Manager - SHE at SC Johnson (SCJ)
- Transport Service Centre Manager at British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN)
- Personal Assistant at Literamed Publications Nigeria Limited
- Food Technologist - Savoury at Givaudan Nigeria
- Production Planning Officer at Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc
- Job Vacancies at Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc
- Production Chemist at African Genie Limited