Graduate Jobs at Cadbury
Posted on: 5 June, 2013
Deadline: 18 June, 2013
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at Cadbury Nigeria Plc
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Cadbury Nigeria Plc, is a subsidiary of Kraft Foods Inc., the second largest food business in the world, is a leading player in the FMCG sector of the Nigerian economy, with existence spanning decades in the Nigerian market. We make today delicious by our array of iconic brands renowned nationwide for quality.
Having restructured our operations and returned to a path of profitable growth, Cadbury Nigeria desires to recruit dynamic, passionate and result oriented candidates to fill the following positions:
|You require an ID and Password to be able to apply for jobs. Register to obtain your ID and Password.
Method of Application
Click on the link besides each job position.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Cadbury Nigeria PlcSimilar Jobs
- Senior Geologist, Unconventional Tar Sand at Dangote Group
- Job Vacancies at CWAY Group
- Facility Officers at Literamed Publications Nigeria Limited
- Jobs at Niyya Food & Drinks Company Limited
- Qualified Mechanical/Production Engineers at Drury Industries Limited
- Guinness Nigeria Plc Recruiting for Graduate Sales Interns
- Area Sales Manager South-West at Henkel
- Job Opportunities at NASCON Allied Industries Plc - Dangote Group