Graduate Jobs at Cadbury
Posted on: 5 June, 2013
Deadline: 18 June, 2013
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at Cadbury Nigeria Plc
Cadbury Nigeria Plc, is a subsidiary of Kraft Foods Inc., the second largest food business in the world, is a leading player in the FMCG sector of the Nigerian economy, with existence spanning decades in the Nigerian market. We make today delicious by our array of iconic brands renowned nationwide for quality.
Having restructured our operations and returned to a path of profitable growth, Cadbury Nigeria desires to recruit dynamic, passionate and result oriented candidates to fill the following positions:
|You require an ID and Password to be able to apply for jobs. Register to obtain your ID and Password.
Method of Application
Click on the link besides each job position.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Cadbury Nigeria PlcSimilar Jobs
- Entry-level Depot Accountant at a Sanitary Product Manufacturing Company - Wemy Industries Limited
- Legal Counsel, CEMAC at British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN)
- Latest Job Opportunities at Adexen Recruitment Agency
- Fresh Jobs at Somotex Nigeria Limited
- Supply Planner Specialists at Hayat Kimya Nigeria Limited
- Job Vacancies at a Leading Cement Manufacturing Company - Stresert Services Limited
- Job Vacancies at Adexen Recruitment Agency
- Operations Administrators at Kimberly-Clark